thirty one

Gerard yawned as he sat up in bed. He wasn't tired, surprisingly. He sighed a little and stretched out in the bed. He rubbed his eyes a little and grabbed his phone off the bedside table and flicked it on. No notifications.

The red haired male opened up kik and quickly sent a few messages around to everyone, just to say good morning.

geeway💚: morning frank, i won't be around much today but look after yourself and keep yourself safe xx ily talk later

He smiled gently as he watched the message deliver before quietly opening up the group chat with his friends. Surprisingly, Mikey and Ray hadn't left it yet.

geeway💚: morning guys!!

bobb: fuck off its too early

Gerard smiled and laughed a little as he got up out of bed and walked over to his closet, pulling out tight skinny jeans throwing on a tight fitting top. He grabbed his phone and wandered through his home to the kitchen where he quickly fixed himself a nice breakfast. He already wanted to message Frank again, but Frank was probably asleep. And today he was going to hang out with Bob.

mikeyway333: morning gee

raytoro: good morning x

mikeyway333: fuck you ray

raytoro: :(

bobb: grow tf u kiddies

bobb: id be surprised if either of u could actually get in a relationship

Gerard pulled out his phone and checked the notifications that were rapidly popping up and opened kik, sighing lowly to himself as he watched everyone begin to bicker.

raytoro: im sorry mikes

mikeyway333: fuck you and your sorries

bobb: what the fuck seriously

bobb: you deserved to be slapped ur so fucking petty

Gerard laughed a little but quickly stepped into the chat, he didn't want anyone leaving out of anger or blocking anyone.

geeway💚: guys guys calm down please

geeway💚: let's not fight

raytoro: i'm sorry mikey :(

raytoro: i love you

bobb: WHAT

bobb: LOL

geeway💚: wait ray's gay?

geeway💚: what

bobb: holy shit im elaughinf

geeway💚: wait no wait are you being serious, ray??

mikeyway333 has left the chat