Accident

8pm...

It all happened so fast..

The group was just about to finish their
Last concert in Korea. The cheers of fans were
So loud, so loud that it drowned out any other sound,

Especially the sound that would change everyone's lives.

It was namjoon's turn for his speech, after a short wait, he parted his lips to say something
But was interrupted my tae.

" yah! Hyung hurry up! We don't have all day! "

His words caused namjoon to smile, his dimples making a appearance, causing many armys to scream. The leader looked down in embarrassment and softly kicked the ground, he tapped Jin, who happened to be next to him (#namjin)  and whispered something in his ear .

" tsk tsk tsk, v, you should watch your mouth when you're talking to the one and only rap monster! "
Jin said, walking over to taehyung and playfully hitting his shoulder.

Jungkook put his microphone up to his mouth to say a snarky-Ish thing but was interrupted by a
Extremely loud bang.

A bang that was followed by something hitting the floor , causing the fans to scream in horror.

A bang that would haunt him forever.

Jungkook looked in the direction of the object that had hit the floor, only to be shocked at the sight.

Taehyung was on the floor, his own blood staining his white shirt, the metallic scent in the air was sickening,  enough to make jungkook gag.

no
no
no
no
no!

The boys surrounded the injured taehyung- who was coughing up blood-and picked him up carefully backstage,
They placed him on a table and ordered the staff to call an ambulance in case they hadn't already.
The bullet was deep inside his chest, near his heart.

Taehyung let out short and ragged breaths, the sound sent chills down the boy's spines.

This wasn't meant to happen