Comfort

Taehyung's pov

"I-I don't want this to end, I don't want
you to leave me!" Jungkook sobbed into my shoulder.

My heart broke with every sob he made, what person is cruel enough to make my jungkookie
cry? The answer is simple,

That person is me.

" kookie, don't cry please! You have to be strong for me." I say to him while removing his head from my shoulder and looking him in the eyes. He had bags under his eyes, it pains me to see him like this.

"Now you need to rest, I'll bring you to your room, okay?" I offer, giving him my signature boxy smile. It feels different, smiling, I'm so used to floating around with a gloomy face, I take a step back and motion to the direction to the room.

"You mean, our room." He says looking away at the ground, my smile drops when I register what he just said, I let out a sigh that ends up sounding extremely odd.

"Whatever you say, princess." I replied with a smirk, I reach out and grab one of his hands, he flinches away from the feeling of my unnatural cold hands but gets used to it. I drag him over to the room we shared and get him into his bed, with a kiss on the forehead and a quick goodbye, I exit from the room and close the door before sitting against it quietly. I know jungkook hasn't been sleeping well since I've 'passed'. I know he doesn't want me to go, then again what would I do if I did leave? I can't just float around the city and watch as people go through me without a thought. I rub my eyes with a non audible groan and stare up at the ceiling with my dull eyes,
A small murmur of my name drags me from my thoughts. I poke my head through the door to see jungkook staring at me.

" could you, uh, lay next to m-me?" He asks, his voice quivers as he shifts over to make more room, I nod and float through the whole door but stop at the side of his bed.

"So how do you want to do this?"

"Just lay next to me please."

"Okay"

I climb under the covers and face jungkook, he wraps his arms around me tightly as if I were a teddy to him.

"Why are you so cold?" He asks after a minute of silence, his brown eyes looked even prettier up close, I hum a tune softly before answering.

"Because I'm dead." My reply earns a small giggle, I smile gently and scoot a bit closer to Jungkook, he closes his eyes and soon starts snoring quietly. I rest in silence before a loud bang disturbs me.

"Jungkook! We're home!" Namjoon's voice calls out from the front door. I hear shuffling and presume the others are squeezing through the door with bags full of groceries, footsteps make their way to our room, I panic and go invisible and feel jungkook's arms go through me, namjoon opens the door and softens his facial features when he spots the maknae sleeping soundly, he steps closer to us and smiles, his dimples showing, he brushes some hair on jungkook's forehead and walks out the room, shutting the door quietly.

I become visible again and climb out of his bed, tucking him in then stepping away to observe him.

I hope I never think of leaving you, Jungkook-ah..