Fading away ( part 2 )

"Can I tell the others that you're here?"

"No." Taehyung said, almost immediately. He sat up and stared at Jimin, who was sitting in front of the two.

Jimin let out a sigh but understood. He stood up and walked to the door, saying a quick goodbye, and left to practice. Jungkook yawned and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung smiled softly and looked over at his boyfriend. He shifted so they were both laying down on the couch.

"Are you able to change your clothes?"
"Huh?"

"Not to be rude or anything, but it's really scary to see you in the same bloodstained shirt all the time..."

"Well, I can't really change my clothes."
"Why?"

"That's just how it goes." Taehyung said, shrugging.

They sat in silence for what seemed like hours before Jungkook's voice rang in Taehyung's ears.

"I'm going to the forest."
"I'll come!"
"Okey dokey"
-----------------------------
"Jungkook"
"Yes?"

"I just wanna say thank you for staying with me and making me feel like I'm still alive." Taehyung sighed, staring into Jungkook's eyes, the younger moved closer to his hyung and gave him a peck on the cheek. Taehyung smiled and put an arm around Jungkook.

"I love you a lot, you know..."

"Why are you talking to me as if you're gonna die?" Jungkook said with a scoff,  picking up and throwing a pebble at a nearby tree.

"You never know, maybe tomorrow I'll turn into a frog and never see you again."

"That would suck."

"Exactly, I just wanna tell you now just in case" Taehyung murmured, glancing around nervously.

"If you are going to go then I might as well do this!"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the leafy ground, bombarding him with kisses. Taehyung let out a laugh and wiggled around, trying to escape the other's strong grip.

"You're crazy, Jungkook-ah~" Taehyung said, staring up at Jungkook with a small smile. Jungkook grinned and rolled off of the boy underneath him.

The sun went down quicker than kris leaving exo. Taehyung walked Jungkook to the dorm and cuddled with him in bed before leaving saying he needed to do 'ghost stuff', causing Jungkook to giggle.

----------------------------------------------
A bang echoed in Jungkook's room as Taehyung swung the door open, his face full of panic, he scrambled over to Jungkook, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Jungkook-ah, please wake up." He whispered, shaking the boy gently.

The younger grumbled as he sat up, rubbing his eyes before looking at Taehyung, who looked like he was tearing up.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing Taehyung's hand and holding it tightly.

"Jungkook, I don't have much time so I need you to listen to me."

"What do you mean? Where are you going?" Jungkook said, getting out of bed and sitting in front of Taehyung on the floor.

"Jungkook, I love you and I always have and will. I missed how we would always sit together while watching anime, I missed preforming on stage in front of our fans. I miss being alive with you and everyone else. My time is up here but I don't regret a single second I spent with you, please continue on with your life, I don't want to burden you with grief like I did when I died." Taehyung spilled, tears running down his cheeks. Jungkook didn't want to admit it but as Taehyung confessed, he noticed the older slowly fade as if he was going to disappear,

Which he was.

Jungkook choked back a sob and stared at Taehyung as if this was a joke, a sick prank to kill him in the inside. He hugged Taehyung tightly and cried into his shoulder, trying to get as much contact before time ran out. Pulling back from the hug, Taehyung placed a hand on Jungkook's cheek and give him a smile. His left arm was completely gone, his shoulder was fading quickly. Jungkook closed the distance between their faces, Taehyung's lips felt warm as if he was still alive.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you so fucking much." He said, his voice wavering.

"I'll never regret being with you, Taehyung."

"Don't forget about me, Jungkook-ah"
Taehyung murmured, looking into Jungkook's eyes before fading away completely.

---------------------------------------------

It has been exactly eight months and twenty two days since the one and only Kim Taehyung left the world, once again.

Jimin still asks about Taehyung, Jungkook can't bring himself to tell Jimin about what happened to Taehyung, it'll break his hyung's heart.

Jungkook kicked a pebble as he made his way to the platform, it was a new spot he liked to go to, since the forest carried too many memories. He climbed his way up, cutting himself on a sharp bit of metal. He put his hoodie over his head when he got on top, the chilly breeze making his mood worse.

He took a breath, looking over at the busy streets of Seoul. Jungkook smiled softly, the smell of seawater was strong but it didn't matter. It wouldn't matter anymore.

Without thinking twice, he launched him self off of the platform. His heart pumping with the adrenaline rush.

He had one last thought before he impacted the water,

'I'll never forget you,
Taehyung-ah'
----------------------------
Jungkook's eyes shot open, sweat sticking on his forehead. He sat upright and took a second to take a deep breath.

" Jungkook-ah! You're finally awake, c'mon we have a concert to do!" Taehyung's familiar voice brought him back to reality. He looked up at his hyung, he looked healthy, his skin was like it was when he was alive and his eyes were like normal.

He looked over at his alarm clock, that was beeping loudly,his eyes widened when he saw the time.

4pm, three hours until their last concert in Korea....
--------
Jesus Christ, I have finally finished this goddamn fic! Hooray!
I just want to give a humongous thanks to ohmanholyshitttt for getting me to get an account on Wattpad and for helping me with this fic so many times ( and also helping me stop being a lazy ass and publish my chapters)
I wanna give another thanks to jinjazzysnazzy for also helping me with this fic with many ideas and giving me lots of support!
I also want to thank all of you for reading this ( slightly) shitty fic, it really means a lot to me!

I'll be publishing another fic soon after so keep an eye out for that ^_−