Help me...!

Tsuna POV

'It's cold and It's dark... I hate dark! I miss warmth...' I thought as I curled my self into a small ball, hugging my knees. Seeking for warmth.

Thanks to my clumsiness, now I'm trapped here. In this cold ice stored room... (A/N : or you can say it as as freezer room)

I was wandering around when a rat just suddenly appeared and caused me to jump. I got tripped by something and end up fall into the storage, coincidally locking my self in as I was trying to get my grip at the door knob while falling backwards.

'Could this be the end of my fate?

Was this destinied for me?

If it was... then will this be my end?

all alone with no one to notice?' Rubbing my hands, I wonder how long has it been since I trapped here? Probably an hour...

Now that I've lost my voice to the coldness and the never ending shouts of 'help!', all that I could do is stay patience while hoping that my friends will save me...

But my hope is decreasing rapidly and my chance of getting out is getting slimmer and slimmer as time passed...

Last time I checked, it's a beautiful starry night outside. and I've promised my friends slash guardians that I'll join them to the Pizza Festival, along with all of our other friends from Shimon, ex-Arcobaleno, Gesso, Calvallone, and Gigglio Nero. So they must have been waiting for me right? perhaps they have even started to seek for me...

I chuckled lowly as I grit my teeth... 'How pathenic I am...' I thought.

'Ah... How lonely...' I need someone to be with me. Anyone will do... Mukuro, Xanxus, Reborn, Kawahira-san, Heck even Bermuda will do!

I just want to leave this place. But with my voice riborn freezed, all that I could do is pray in my heart...

-

-

-

'Somebody... Anybody! please... Help me...'