welcome to hell...

Meanwhile everyone is frantic about the missing (soon to be)Decimo, there's a man that did the oposite and instead laughed in silence...

"How, stupid..." That Navy haired man muttered in amusement. 'I can't believe I can trapped THE Vongola Decimo that easily. and I thought I need to do all the trouble to kill him'

After laughing some more he thought, 'Now, all that I need to do is to kill the old man and Vongola will have no one to lead them and could easily be crushed. Then us, Potente famiglia shall be the best famiglia!! HAHAHA!!'

He pretends to look for the said brunet too while in reality hewas the one that put boxes in font of the freezer's door, where Tsuna is right behind it, leaning as he shivered like no tomorrow.

It was just his luck that he spotted the soon to be Decimo fall to the said freezer, where in that time he was the only person that witnessed it. The door is actually easy to open but thanks to his wicked idea, he hurriedly put heavy things such as boxes and some untesils to block it. and also he dropped the temperature some more degrees purposely, so Tsuna would die faster. 

No, he didn't lock it because he desn't have the key. But it seems that Tsuna can't even open it, which makes him think that Tsuna is a weakling while he is everything but that now. Thanks to Reborn's hellish training...

However, it seems the fatigue is starting take a toll to his body and not to mention the extreme difference of temperature. Tsuna was surely strugling hard. Yet he still can't get the door opened.

The man sneaked out of the mansion and hit in the trees as he called his boss.

"Ciao, boss?"

"hmp... Ciao. Revano, it has been three years since you got submitted there. And six months since you last reported. You better have a great excuse, or else..."

The man, now known as Revano, gulped in fear at the tone his boss used. "I-I'm sorry bos... these past few months, Vongola is doing inspection to the workers, and so I have to hide my identities and cannot afford to give any report..."

The man over the phone snorted, "Just say what you need to say, then I'll judge wether your worth to be forgiven or not..."

Revano gulped once again, but this time it's thicker. "Y-Yes, boss..."

After thingking for the correct words to say, he finally voiced it... "The thing is, boss Vongola is currently in chaos for the missing soon to be Decimo, that by chance I got him trapped and will soon be freeze to death..." 

The boss just remain silent andlet his subordinate to continue. 

"-the good news is it's not just Vongola that go frantic, but also the CEDEF, the Varia, the Carvallone, the Shimon, the Gesso, the Gigglio Nero, and even the ex-Arcobaleno are here. So, I think it's a great time to set an ambush-"

"SEI PAZZO!!!" (You're crazy) the boss shouted. "If the whole alliances are there and gather, there's no way for us to win! Even though we're advantage in people and perhaps tecnology. Those people are monster!!! I thought I've told you that we'll attack by crumbling their bonds bit by bit?! You stup-!!!" But before the words can be finished, the phone got crushed by a pair of metal. Successfuly startling Revano.

"WHAT THE.... heck..." he gulped thickly as he saw who did that.

the person was none other than Hibari, who is next to him is Mukuro. The both guardians seems to be angry, their dark face said it all.

"Kufufu~ you moron/ herbivore... what do you think you have done..." The two said in sync.

It's scary and at the same time traumatic just to hear the duo of the most destructive guardians said the same hing on same time like that.

There is rumour that once the two work on something together, and didn't seem to argue with that then who ever the poor souls will be doomed.

Therefore, Revano lost his colour in that instant. He tried to ran, but Mukuro cast an illusion and trapped him in a jail rail, 

"Kufufu~ after hearing on what you have done to our sky, do you think we'll let you go just like that?" Mukuro said darkly and Revano could just passed out right here and then. Not like Hibari would allow it...

"For harming our sky in any ways, I'll bite you to death!"

"Oi moron..." Mukuro called right before Hibari's Tonfas hit Revano. "Welcome to hell..."

*SMACK!!!!*