Hold On...!

As soon as Mukuro got the information that they needed, He sent it to Chrome through their mind link, while he and Hibari continue to TUTOR Revano for his sin.

They decide that death is too kind for him, therefore after Hibari deem that the man could not handle anymore injuries and is only an inch to the death gate, he stopped and let Mukuro take over with his nightmares that will for sure traumatize the man for his life. 

They've call Vindice to take him to where he'll spent his days till the end. And Bermuda has agreed that they'll be alowed to visited sometimes to give him more LESSON...

Meanwhile with Chrome, as soon she got informed, she tell everyone on where Tsuna currently is. 

Waiting for nothing they all ran to the said place.

"It's true! I can feel Tsunayoshi-kun's flame over there!" Nono shouted as he pointed at the said room. 

Without further order Reborn wiped the whole obstacles away and opened the door...

As soon as he did that, a figure fall to his feet...

and not just any random person... It's-

"TSUNA!!!"

Tsuna is barely councious by now. his skin is getting blue an some of his body part is frozened while his entire body is covered in frost.

Tsuna is no longer shivering, but they all now that it's not a good sign.  Being locked up in a room that has minus 82,4 degrees as it's temperature can sure kill most of the people in that instant especially when they use nothing but a plain T-Shirt and throuser. 

But Tsuna is clever, he use his flames to keep himself warm. But then, this is when the fatigue is his disavantage. He's too tired, and it had been 3 hours since he got locked there. His flame just died totally not so long ago. Thankgod it was only some couple of seconds before Reborn opened the door.

Tsuna manage to flash a smile before then...

"Tsuna!!! 

-

-

-

-Hold-

-

-

-

-on...."

 he gave up to the darkness...  

FREEZEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें