Where are you...?

Meantime, Vongola HQ has turned upside down because the Decimo's guardians and the allied families attics.

At the sight of each other, an internal fight soon accured. But it's not like they don't feel it coming. In fact, they are well prepared for it. Why else they brought their favourite weapons if it wasn't because of it?

an half of hour is the time they needed to realize that they hasn't stopped. and the fact that the only person that can control their craziness isn't there yet...

"Where's Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked.

"Perhaps he's oversleep? I know that Tsunayoshi-kun was so tired" Vongola Ninth said.

"I'll try to look for Juudaime in his room then" with that Gokudera dashed to his beloved Juudaime's room. But then he went back with a rather troubled look as he said that, No, The brunet is not there, much to his dismay.

"W-Where could he be, then?"  Shoichi asked as he started to feel the knot on his stomach from his own nervousness.

"Did Tsuna-nii play hide and seek? Lambo-sama want to play too!!" Lambo shouted childlishly as he jumped out of Chrome's embrace and start to run in circles, laughing like crazy.

"Lambo, stop being loud!" I-pin scolded, and soon the two started their usual bicker.

Nono or the Vongola ninth however, doesn't pay any mind at them, instead he frowned as his head pounding loudly telling him that something is wrong...

"What's the matter, Nono?" Reborn asked.

Nono widened his eyes as he finally realize on what it tries to warn him. "Tsunayoshi-kun..." He muttered, "He's in danger!"

With that is said, the group turned loco, like sircus animals that went loose. Reborn, who's as calm as ever shot the ceiling to gain their attention. "Stop acting like headless chicken and listen..." He said in full venom, easily gaining the others attention (A/N : on the side, Nono is sulking aboult more paperworks to do, while his guardians sweatdropped at him)

"Dame-Tsuna will be fine on his own. So, calm yourself and start to use your brain to think on where he might be..." Reborn demanded.

"Maybe he got kidnapped?" Yuni asked in worry.

Reborn shooked his head, "I can still sense his flames around but somehow I couldn't track it... It's too faint" he said in distress.

"Perhaps he fall to one of the traps? you know, from being clumsy and all?" Dino said.

"Possibly, but, since no alarm set off, that must not be the case." Reborn stated.

"Well, where ever he is, we need to find him, and fast. I, too can feel his flames slowly shrinking..." Nono said.

Then with Nono's direction, everyone started to look for their Friend while praying for his savety...

Everyone thought of the same thing at the moment, and that is...

'where are you Tsuna...?'