Chapter 2

*I don't own anything. Characters belong to CW except OCs*

When we get there, director Henshaw is talking to another agent. He starts walking over to us.

    “Agent Danvers,” he turns to me, "Detective Sawyer, you both can go home now. I’ll call you if anything changes or happens.”

    “Ok thank you sir,” Alex tells him. She links arms with me and we head to our apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I woke up to the sound of Alex’s phone going off; I gently shake her awake.

    “Hey, your phone is ringing.”

    She finally opens her eyes and groggily reaches for the phone and misses it by a mile. Instead, Alex grabs a kleenex box and puts it up to her ear.

“Hello? Maggie my phone isn’t working,” she whines.

I couldn’t hold it anymore and start busting out laughing. Alex looks at me funny.

“Danvers, you are holding a kleenex box,” I say through tears.

She looks down then back up at me, face as red as a tomato. She rubs her eyes and finally grabs her phone; it’s director Henshaw.

    “Sorry sir, I just woke up.” She looks over at me giving me a ‘death glare.’ Before I know it, I’m busting out laughing again.

    After about an hour, Alex gets off the phone and starts getting her DEO clothes on.

    “Why did he call you?’’

    “He found a lead on our guy. Get your stuff on.”

*Author's Note*

I'm sorry I haven't been updating and it's short. I'm working on it now and will have chapter 3 up soon. Keep voting! It inspires and motivates me. ✌