Chapter 4

The next time I open my eyes, I see Alex and I are tied up to a pole. At this moment I don't see Winn.

   "Ugh," I groan and grip my head. I look beside me and see Alex is still unconscious. I go to shake her awake but stop and suppress a scream. Looking down, I realize my arm is sitting the wrong way.

   "Oh goddammit!," I whisper yell.

   Using my leg I try to nudge Alex. She stirs after a couple attempts.

   "Maggie? Ugh what happened?," she asks gripping her stomach.

   "I'll tell you what happened!," A voice booms from behind us. I turn my head the best I can and see him. Hydro-Bane.

   "You two," he points to us, "just couldn't help yourselves and wanted to be 'heroes.' Well, look where that got ya," he gestures around at the now drenched warehouse.

   I find my voice and speak up,"Why the hell are you doing this? Huh? You think your so bad and tough well, reality check...you're not."

   He stands right in front of me and steps on my arm.

   I grunt and whimper.

   "I suggests you shut that smart mouth of yours or I'll do worse," he says in my face before finally stepping back.

   He clears his throat, "Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, you both should have mind your own dang business. Now you are going to wish you left this to that sweet yet oblivious Supergirl."

   I see Alex clench her fist. "You leave her out of this. She did nothing to you," she growls.

   He turns his head over his shoulder,"Supergirl or should I say Kara Danvers, broke my heart."

   With that he left. I turn to Alex with wide eyes seeing she is doing the same. That was unexpected

          *Author's Note*
Hey I wanted to apologize for not posting. I made this chapter longer to make up for it. I've been busy and everything but I'm here now. Expect more and vote to let me know you like it. Like I said before don't be scared to comment. It doesn't even have to be about the story. I just love talking to different people. :)