Tres

lil quick note: hey guys! how are you guys liking it so far? ik it's not much right now but you know i'm planning a surprise :)

someone dmed me asking me what the hell a unus was. trust me it's nothing inappropriate lol.

it means one in latin. reason why i've decided to number the chapters like this is because i'm learning latin. 

"but like no one speaks latin now" 

ik no one speaks latin, i'm only learning so that it looks good on college applications lol. 

ok enjoy the chapter ily all

Children play games. That's how they keep themselves entertained. We as adults don't see the meaning behind them. We trick ourselves into believing that they aren't of good use and they're simply just a waste of time. 

That might be true in some circumstances. People play games all the time. 

Love is a complex game that we all wish to play. 

"Ayato, where were you?" you asked dead of night when he came back home, hair messed up, clothes that looked as if they were just thrown on. 

"At work" he answered plainly and went into the bathroom. 

"What did you fucking do at work? It's three in the morning" 

"Look I was just busy." He replied through the bathroom wall. 

"With what? Fucking your boss?" You said boldly. 

Oh here we go again  he thought to himself. 

"Honey, why are you getting so worked up" 

"Worked up? If I came back home looking all fucked out and at three in the morning, you'd have some concerns too" You huffed. 

"I went to the bar nearby." 

"You don't seem drunk to me. You don't reek of alcohol. Tell me did you meet a girl at a bar?" 

You became paranoid. You were seven months pregnant, barely able to move. Virtually useless in a way. He came back home a lot, looking like he'd just have a quickie outside of your house. It wasn't good, he was never home to help you, always saying that he went to the bar each night. Same thing every day. 

"Look, you need rest, for the baby" 

"I'll get my rest when I know that you aren't cheating on me" 

"I'm not cheating on you-" 

"Then why do you come back so late? Your shift ends at 7 and yet you come back home 8 hours later." 

"I told you I go to the bar"

"For eight fucking hours?" 

He came out of the bathroom with frustrated tears bordering his eyes. 

"I love you. But it's all stress" 

"Then come home. That why I don't have the stress either." 

"I can't" 

"Why can't you? Our sons don't even talk to you. You know how sad that is?"

"I'm sorry then.." 

"I'm sorry what?" 

"That I don't love you anymore." 

----

i'm going to be taking a break on this book, i've run out of ideas :( 

there isn't going to be an update on this book until a few more weeks? 

sorry for the inconvenience.