Septem

"Mommy, why are you going away?" Kaoru asked.

"Because mommy has to"

"But why? I don't wanna go to Uncle Youske" Chie pouted.

"Now now, that's not nice to uncle. I'll be back soon"

"Come back soon Mom!" Kagari said before he hugged you. Kaoru and Chie reluctantly said goodbye to you, and you instantly felt regret and on the verge of tears.

You hissed under your breath. Saying that the next time you saw Ayato, you would make him pay for having to put you in this situation. With the girl he left you with for god sake.

As if things could get any worse. 

The moment you dropped off your children at Youske's house, you felt instead anger wash over you. It was a certain rage. 

You believed that it was just a mother's overprotectiveness over her children, which you undoubtedly understood. 

But having to leave your kids to be with your ex-husband and side chick? That was slightly pushing it for you. 

You stopped by at home to pack. You dug through your drawers for the one item that made you stand out from the other ghouls. 

"There you are" you said to yourself quietly, as you pulled out the mask Uta once made for you. 

You put it on. It felt so natural you hated it. You took a sigh of annoyance and took it off again, throwing it into your bag. 

Next stop, the Aogiri itself. 

hey guys! sorry for not updating since the age of dinosaurs lol. 

i've been busy with school and i hate it omg shoot me.

new chapters coming soon! i love you all <3

question of the chapter (qotc): do you have a crush? if so describe him/her. if you don't have a crush, describe your idea s/o.

answer to the question (attq): i have a crush on someone in my ap geography class, he has a nice nICE jawline. the room is arranged in rows facing the board, but there's a gap in the middle of the room separating the sides of the rooms, and i sit on the same row as him, but on the other side. 

so the seats look like this: (+ means other seats; & is me and him)

++++        ++++

+++&        &+++

++++        ++++

++++        ++++

he leans back all the time in his seat and he flexes his jawline and i'm like hOT DAMN