Quattator

"Then leave" You pointed out the door, "Go fuck some chick in the bar, and forget about your wife at home" 

He looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry." 

"No, I'm sorry, for not breaking it off in the first place"

"I'm sorry" 

"No you're not, don't play the victim in a situation like this" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Just leave." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Who do you love now?" 

"I'm sorry" 

"You're so blind" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Stop saying sorry and just leave" You felt tears well up in your eyes, "Sleep on the couch and collect your shit in the morning. I want you out of here by the evening. Don't bother to say good bye to the children, it's not like you ever cared for them anyway." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Leave." 

He looked up at you with a hurt face and proceeded to the door, his footsteps faded out towards the front door, which opened and closed. 

Tears that welled up escaped and now you were sobbing quietly on the floor, hoping Karou and Kagari wouldn't hear their mother cry. 

You felt sorry for your children. You had to work even harder to take care of them. 

Maybe you'd take up a business, maybe even trade to make more money. 

Coffee shop plus trading. You were sure you would be able to make it.

But of course, time only told. And for now, it told you Ayato was no longer your husband. 

hello, bitches (if you get the song reference i will love you 5ever)

has anyone watched bubblegum crisis? both 2032/2033 and 2040? bc that was my childhood and I've been rewatching it. 

storytime: so when i was vv little, when i was learning how to read, for some reason i just could not learn how to read. which was weird and so my dad brought out his bubblegum crisis DVDs (he's the reason why i love anime so much), turned on the eng sub and then said, "if you wanna understand what they're saying, you're gonna have to read it" 

so yeah, i learned how to read with anime. i was so dedicated, i wish i was that dedicated to my ap homework. 

-amber