CHAPTER 3

"Fottuto idiota! I told you to deal with it. I don't give merda on how you do it" Sebastiano growled at his worker, standing up while holding the papers in the worker's hand as Sebastiano slammed his palm on the desk creating a loud sound. Sebastiano has been furioso for almost a week. And today he will be going back to Monfriello Mansion.

The worker lowered his head.

"Scusate, Scusate. I will do it properly, Sir" The worker said, Confused and fear shown in his face.

"Better do it or I won't think twice to fire you" Sebastiano said looking so serious and anger showed in Sebastiano's face before his worker turn around and left the very angry Monfriello heir.

He started typing in his laptop again after his worker left. He's in Italia, Handing their business there. He is supposed to go home yesterday but it was moved because of the business in Italia that is getting out of hand. He needed to fix it before his father got the news. He always focus himself on his work and now he can't focus because of what he did in the party. He can't believe he didn't resist kissing her.

He shouldn't have kissed her. He know things will get complicated and now that he kissed her it'll be harder to resist it again. He now felt her soft and sweet lips. He was falling deep at the same time he hated that feeling. It keep on replaying in his head. That's why he's very furioso because of what he did and he can't forget what he did to her.

Good thing no one had seen them kissing. If they did see then their family will just be more pulverized and Monfriello will really fall. He groan as he noticed that the sun is over. He stood up from his seat and fix his coat before turning himself out of his office.

On his side is the glass windows, you can see the good view on his office, People look so small and all you can see is the buildings and the bridge that is little bit far from the building.

His workers greeted him as they pass by. He just ignored them and get inside the elevator, Heading for the ground floor.

He contacted his assistant, Lucas.

"Lucas, I'll leave everything for you for now. I'll come back after three days" He said in the other line.

"Yes, Sir. I'll make sure to contact you the details" Lucas answered then Sebastiano ended the call and put his phone inside his side of the coat.

He step out of the elevator as soon as the door opens, arriving at the lobby he walked outside and the door of his car and drive off.

He was waiting the time for him to go back. Though he knew he will be much more furioso the fact that his younger brother would tease him anyway. For about the time he's at home. But he wanted to see her again. He wouldn't want something to occur while he's gone and something that's gone. He won't let Alexander do as he pleases.

But he know Nathan will be arriving her in just another three hours and they're ready to fly back to the mansion. He never had contact of his younger sister so he can't tell her that his flight moved tomorrow. Sebastiano already contact Enrique so he assumed that the news has spread.

He came to a stop and got out of his car. Heading to the coffee shop. He opened the door and step in. To be greeted by Catherine who is now standing and waving her hands to him. He frowned but he walked towards her.

"Sebastiano, its nice to see you again" She hugged him and then go back to her seat, Where the tables is not empty, You can see a magazine and some frappé on top of the table. She placed her bare hands on her lap, Wearing black straight dress. She's quite tall and much sexy. Though she still wear heels, It feels like she's a model.