CHAPTER 11

"Come on, Natalia. You're about to meet your Grandfather" Dad said while glancing at the rear view mirror to look at Natalia who is texting someone in her phone.

"I'm not a kid to be excited about dad, But I guess I'm curious to who is really my uncle" Natalia mumbled, glancing at her father. Her mother glanced at her. Frowning.

"Your birthday is tomorrow. We'll have a big celebration. You're gonna love the surprise" Her mother giggled. Natalia smiled.

"Will Daniella and Shawn be invited? And maybe Lili" Natalia said.

"Of course my dear, If that is what you want. But I need you to behave well" Her mother said grinning at her.

"Lena, Do you think it is really time to tell her?" Her dad said in a worried tone. Natalia looked at him confused. Her mother just sighed, looking back at the windows again.

"We need to. She's already growing up. We couldn't just hide everything from her" Her mother said.

"How can we protect her then?" her father said. Lena shake her head.

"Antonio said he'll take care of her. Protect her. She really do need to—" 

"Sht!" Her father shouted in horror. The truck honks and within a second, it hits their car. Making it flip thrice before it came to a stop. Natalia's tears fell. She opened her eyes and removed her seatbelt to look at her parents.

Her eyes widening. The windows shattered. Her father's head was in the steering wheel with eyes closed. Glass in his neck and bleeding. Lena, her mother's head was bleeding.

"Mom! Dad!" She screamed in horror and in pain.

"Please, Mom. Dad. Wake up!" She screamed all over again. Shaking the both of them. Lena opened her eyes and shake her head.

"Mom!" Natalia screamed with wide eyed. Lena reached for Natalia. Holding her shoulder lightly.

"Natalia, Dear. You need to get out of here" Lena whispered weakly. Natalia shake her head.

"No, I won't leave you. I won't leave you two. I need to call for help" Natalia said in horror as her tears keep bursting out. Then the smell of gas and fire begin to grow big.

"Please, Natalia. You have to get out of here. I'll follow you after you. Come on" Lena said, smiling at her weakly. Natalia nodded and got out of the car carefully. She was about to reach for her mother but the car exploded.

Natalia wake up, panting. Sweating in her shorts and shirt. She glanced at the alarm clock it says its only 4:00 in the morning. She sighed and sit up.

Just a dream again.

She got up to her feet and walked towards the door. She was thirsty so she decided to go down the kitchen and drink some water.

As she walks through the hall, she heard voices. She stopped in her tracks and hid behind the half opened door.

"He is really planning something. We have to get out of here before something happens" A familiar voice said from the inside. Guessing its Enrique. Its 4 in the morning why are they talking to each other? It came from Sebastiano's room. The lights were on. What do they mean?

"That fucking old man. He have done that too" Sebastiano said, noticing the exasperation in his voice. She was about to hear the next word but she heard another light thud sound. She left the room and quietly walk towards where the sound came from.