Chapter 3

Short chapter (;

I wake up next to Liam. His arm is losely wrapped around my torso and I know it must have happend in his sleep eventhough I’d love to believe otherwise. I turn as I whince softly. I swear I’ve never felt this sore before.

Liam helped me out though last night. I somehow had the feeling he truly felt guilty. I probably should leave before he wakes up and gets pissed again. I slowly got up, almost unable to as I notice my boxer is on. I slowly take on my pants as I remember my shirt is ripped, so I’ll have to stuck with my leather jacket, which I remember is downstairs.

I’m about to leave the room when I hear Liam. “Niall?” I turn slightly and look at him as he sits up and rubs his eyes, hair a mess, yet he’s still hot. “Where are you going?” “Home..” I mumble. “Babe, just take it easy for a bit yeah and let me check up on you.” I sigh and sink back down on the bed, unable to resist. He actually wanted to keep me here while it was clear we weren’t going to have sex? That really was something new.

“Can I?” I nod yet not completely sure as I turn on my stomach, him slipping my pants and down as he takes a look and I somehow feel highly uncomfortable eventhough he has seen that place so many times already. I whince softly as he hushes me softly. “You’re not bleeding anymore atleast..” He said.

“Niall I’m sorry.” I know he’s not and wonder why he’s trying to hard to pretend though. Maybe fearing I got scared of this and won’t return for a next time. That must be it.

“It’s fine.” I mumble softly, biting my lip, not facing him either. “Shall I drive you home?” “What about my car?” ”I’ll drive you home in your car and walk home.” Niall nodded slowly and got up, pushing his pants and boxer up again. Liam gave him a shirt as he took it on the two of them leaving to the car.

 Niall was unable to sit comfortable as he whimpered everytime Liam would ride over a bump in the road eventhough he lowered speed everytime though.

Damn. This was such a Payne in the ass.

He parks the car in front of my house as he turns the key. “I’m really sorry..” I look up to face it, his eyes full of guilt and I’m not sure how to react because I’ve never seen him like this. I’ve only seen him too horny to even be carefull with me.

“It’s fine.” I mumble, getting up as he grabs my arm and carefully pushes me back. Before I know his lips are onto mine and I don’t even reply to the kiss by the shock that rushes through my body. “Everyone can see us..” I whisper pulling away, looking at him in confusion.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. Everyone may know how much I love you.”

*

You can say I’m confused. I’m really confused. I never thought I could be this confused.. You feel me? Liam Payne, the guy who has been hating me for as long as he knows me confesses his love to me? After 2 years of fucking me senseless without even being carefull?

The only thing I can think of is him doing this so he's sure I'll return honestly. I try to get it out of my mind and go with that.The weekend passes by slowly. I told my mom I fell offstairs, which she believed seeing the way I walked.

The weekend passed by slowly exciting mostly out of sleeping and gaming as I felt a bit better yet didn't go to school on monday.

I wake up that morning feeling tired and I'm happy mom was fine with me having a day or two off. I look at my clock to see it's 12 am and sigh softly, grabbing my phone only to see two missed calls from Liam and a textmessage. What the..

From Liam:

You're not on school, according to the teacher. You okay?

I don't get this guy anymore. Not that I honestly ever understood him. I constantly told myself to give up on trying to and here I am trying it again.

To Liam:

I'm fine.

This guy had no idea how he was playing with my feelings and the hurt it caused and he never would know because I'm not going to tell him. What was the point of it anyways? 

I groaned and pushed his face into the pillow. Maybe I shouldn't see him anymore. Well, that was sorta impossible considering I can't just move. Tell him to not talk to me anymore? I don't think I can do that honestly. I'm hopeless.

I never thought someone could have such an impact on your life, never knew feelings could be this strong. Strong enough to drive you insane really.

I defenitly thought that untill I met Liam Payne.

Please check out my new fanfiction King of the Revolution. http://www.wattpad.com/42043986-king-of-the-revolution-niam-horayne Link is also in the comments.

No goal this time!