twenty two

bruhh I never expected this book to even have 1k reads damn thank you ily sorry for not updating bc school's being shêt sooo here's a very short chapter

*
"kim..." jungkook whispered on her ear sending  goosebumps all over her body.
"let me sleep" she whined, but then she came to her senses that he was sleeping beside her

"OH F.UCK! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" kim pushed him away. "didn't you go home or something? you almost gave me a heart attack s.hittt"

"well, we were talking and we ended up falling asleep." he smirked "besides, we've slept together before, have we? there's nothing wrong with that"

"i still hate that smirk of yours." she sighed "you wouldn't be here with me if it wasn't for that!" she crossed her arms and jungkook pulled her towards his chest

"it's okay baby, my smirk is my special weapon that makes every single girl fall in love with me. you're lucky i chose you" he winked
"pffft as if!!" she laughed then pushed him to the bed, making her on top of him.

she smiled gently. how can someone not fall in love with that smile of hers? jungkook thought and smiled back. "aw, look at baby trying to act tougher than me" he pushed her to the bed making him stay on top of her. "you're very cute, y'know"

"of course i know, that's what made you fall in love with me and don't say that i'm wrong because i know i'm not" she smirked

"you're learning this from me heh? are you trying to act sexy orr?" he laughed
"noooo way!!" she laughed and tried to push him. "go away, you're heavy!"

"i'm not heavy, you're just very weak to handle me" he winked. the door was then opened by of course the always-ruining-moments park jimin.

"dinner's rea- OH F.UCK WHY DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A K-DRAMA SCENE IM CRINGING GOODBYE"

"jimin! no cursing" his (and kim's) mom shouted making all of them laugh.
"i'm already at a legal age and can't do anything. this is what i get for not being an independent man" he playfully sighed and closed the door.

"s.hit i didn't know your mom was here does she even know we're dating?!" he panicked and she just laughed "of course she does, do you think i would date you behind her back?"

"you never know" he said "to be honest, i'm quite shy but for you, you know what i do" he kissed her cheek.

"i'll punch you" she laughed
"and i'll kiss you and then..." he smiles evilly
"ah! you pervert!" she pushed him

"what did i even say??? you're a pervert for calling me a pervert" he laughs
"what? no!" she covered her face with a pillow
"i mean- you thought about it before calling me a pervert"

"i'll slap you! please stop this" she hid in embarrassment.
"okay fine fine, i'll stop" he smiled "i was just kidding anyway, it's cute seeing your react-"

"KIM! JUNGKOOK!" jimin shouts from the living room downstairs making jungkook fall from the bed.

"HAHAHHAHA" kim laughed so hard making her stomach hurt "are you good there bro?"

"of course i'm fine..." he pulled her making her fall on top of him "...now" he kissed her softly and smiled

"let's go or else your annoying brother will not like this" he carries her "put me down! i'm not a baby and i have legs to walk, hello?"

"but you're my baby- i don't mean by child okay?" he laughs  "you're my future wife"