twenty six

"alright everyone, i'm distributing this paper so you write down which university you are planning to go and your career plans." miss jung stated as she handed in the papers to every student, "you can add in your dream job if you'd like to."

"oh shit-" jungkook muttered under his breath.

"what?" i chuckled and nudged his arm, "you never thought about it, right?" he slowly nodded, "don't worry too much about it, same here." i tried to reassure him, "let's think about it together, alright?"

"what's your dream job by the way?" yoongi turned to ask me but before i could answer, he began blabbering about his plans, "i've been thinking about producing music— got a couple of beats here and there." he leaned to his chair as he relaxed with a smirk.

"i bet you've submitted some of your works with that smirk on your face." jungkook turned to look at him and sighed. "you are definitely right, kid" yoongi responded while taking out a lollipop from his pocket.

"we're the same age, kid." jungkook muttered once again to himsel— with a pout on his face which made me unconsciously stare at him for a while.

"enjoying this beautiful view, aren't you?" there was his smirk again. "shut up you idiot." i slightly pushed him away, hiding my blushing face, "yes i am, got a problem with it?"

"not at all—" he held my chin and made me turn to him, "you lucky you get to-"

"you two, stop flirting and write the damn paper." everyone began to laugh, including me. jungkook's face started to heat in embarrassment causing him to look down, "y-yes." he stuttered.

"oh- flirty jungkook is fucking blushing!" katsuki laughed even louder making the teacher snap at him, "mind your language or i'll send you out!"

the class got awkwardly quiet and everyone's faces were back to serious mode— jungkook was quietly muttering to himself as he rubbed the nape of his neck, thinking so hard of what he wanted to do.

"why don't you become a singer?" i bluntly asked, with the thought of his angelic voice playing in my mind.

"w-what? n-no freaking way!" he whispered with a surprised tone, "i would never!"

"why?" i stared at him, feeling sad for some reason, "you sing so well- like- have you heard you voice?"

"i only sing to you, babe."

"ew stop being so cheesy- and stop smirki-"

"jeez, just write something and flirt later." miss jung sighed again, "i swear to god if-"

"we're sorry!" i apologised, "jungkook is being annoying-"

"liar!" he gasped dramatically, "i am disappointed in you miss!" he pointed at me, acting like a teacher.

"back to business-" he cleared his throat, "i'm gonna be a professional gamer." he proudly stated.

"interesting- i still have no idea-"

"you could be a designer." he cut me off, "i'm sure you will do an amazing job in the world of design."

"eh- i'm not confident for that- what if i don't get a decent job and fail at everything and-"

"don't worry too much about that for now." he smiled, "i'm sure my girl is going to be the best anyways so i won't worry about anything."

at that moment, all i could think was how lucky i was to have him and how i didn't deserve his support—
because under that smile of his

was pain and suffering

ah- how i wished i had noticed it sooner.

a/n: hey guys~ it's been so long but i kinda feel motivated to continue writing this haha

i'm gonna change this to y/n  and  edit some things out sooo ~