twenty five

kim woke up earlier than jungkook and was mesmerised by his angelic face. caressing his messy hair that covered his eyes, the girl couldn't stop smiling at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"i'm so lucky to have you, jungkook." she mumbled softly, "thanks to your ugly pickup lines and all, i'm grateful about that when i think about it— why am i even saying this when this guy's floating in his dreams—uhh."

after a few minutes of admiring him and touching his nose since she was trying to wake him up, she pinched his nipples (a/n: like jin lol) causing him to finally wake up and sit by surprise with his eyes barely opened.

"uh i hate you so much— i'm gonna do the same thing the next—" his eyes widened at the sudden realisation of what he just said. "i-i'm sorry— i meant something else..."

"ah look at your red face!" she laughed, touching his puffy cheeks, "where is the boy that told me that 'we'll have some chemistry in between us?'" she mimicked jungkook's voice as she smirked and pushed jungkook back to bed; with her positioned on top of him.

"did our personalities magically switch? because i feel like i'm jungkook now." jungkook was in a state of shock. he felt embarrassed but at the same time— who is this girl, really? he questioned himself, feeling defeated.

"well, that's my girl." he smirked and grabbed her arm, pushing her to the side of the bed, "sure i was surprised, but i won't lose." he smirked in a flirty way and pecked her lips, "there's no much you don't know baby, look at you acting so brave."

"bitch i am!" she scoffed and hit his arm, "look at you who was embarrassed two seconds ago!"

"WHAT HAPPENED I WANNA KNOW!" jimin shouted from the other side of the door.

"shut up! it's none of your business shortie!" jungkook answered with a smile on his face.

"WE HAVE SCHOOL AND Y'ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME EH EHEE—" he laughed as he walked away, making the couple confused.

"what did he say?" she laughed

"i think he heard us talking about- never mind!" jungkook stood up awkwardly.

"about your nipples? what's so bad about it?" she laughed again "it's a human body part and you can't do anything about it."

"hearing that makes me wanna puke, i hate biology" jungkook chuckled

"it's just facts, boy." she rolled her eyes as jungkook extended his arm to her, "let's shower, baby."

"w-what." she replied with a blank face.

"you idiot—" he internally facepalmed himself, "we have to shower so we can go to school?"

"oh— yeah yeah that." she held his hand for support as he pulled her towards himself

"you pervert." jungkook hugged her, rubbing her hair only to make it messier.

"if i am one i only learnt it from my boyfriend, unfortunately. but of course i'm not, you ugly."

"oof, did you just call me your boyfriend? my heart is flustered by your words." he touched his chest as he made a funny face.

"s-shut up." she looked away, "and also, what did you mean by you won't lose?" she said, trying to change the subject.

"eh— just forget about it, baby." he smirked for the nth time.

"stop calling me baby— i'm gonna puke."

"but it was my thing calling you that— before we started dating— i know you loved it so stop lying to yourself. but god, you're so hard to read sometimes, kim. you don't show much emotion like i do..."

"it's hard to show my feelings... i still feel nervous and embarrassed around you— i'm still insecure about myself and i've never dated anyone before— i'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend... i still wonder wh—" jungkook quietly chuckled and lifted her chin, staring deep into her eyes.

"you're very cute, you know." he gently smiled. "i love you because you are you. so stop with that nonsense. it'll take time to sort things up, sure we'll have some fights in the future but i'll always be beside you— so what do you say? should we take a day off then?"

"you sure know how to change the mood." she giggled, "thanks, jungkook."

"i love it when you call my name."

a/n: sorry for not updating looool i can write long chapters sorry ><