Go Away! Chapter 1!

Hanji's Pov

Weird I thought she'd like them. I picked one up and sniffed him. He smelled really bad. No wonder she bolted off. "They just need baths. No wonder Rose ran away like that they both stunk." I said and they all nodded at me. Only one kept putting up a fight in the tub and that was the dirty brown haired one. The other one seemed to enjoy it though. He had and undercut and two big but bored eyes. He was more of a bath person. When we finished I covered my scratches because although Rose may act like she hates me, she would kill who ever harmed me. I bent down and knocked on her door. "Two visitors are coming in." I said letting the two Neko's enter. I close the small door. I get up and go to my friends and talk.

Me Pov!~~~~

I heard a knock and Hanji said I had visitors. I immediately backed up against a wall and hissed at them. The undercut one walked up to me and sniffed me. I refused to sniff back because he probably smelled. I clawed at him and all he did was play with my tiny paws. I glare at him. I see the other Neko snooping through my stuff before he finds my gummy bears. I pounce on him and kick him away hiding my gummy bears again. I pulled one out and gave it to him. I see I left a mark and I went to get some oil that Hanji uses. I put a little droplet on my paw and rubbed it on his forehead. I took a quick sniff and he smelled like blueberries. He gets up and rubs his head on my neck. I push him away and turn to see the other one approaching me. I hissed and backed up hiding behind the blueberry smelling one.

Blueberry gets up and sits next to undercut and I glare at them. "I'm Eren, this is Levi!" He said and I just curled on my bed watching them. "Can we play?" Eren asked and I shook my head 'no'. The undercut approaches me again and I groan. He sniffs me again and lays next to me making my fur rise. I ran out and jumped into Armin's arms. "What's wrong Rose??" He asked and Eren and Levi came out of my room. "Aww she's scared." Armin puts me on his shoulder and I hide my face in the crook of his neck. I look over and see them both being petted by Armin and that broke my little heart. I jumped off and ran back to my room locking it. Later I hear scratching noises on the door. I stayed on my bed. "Come on Rose, let them be with you. They both had a bath already." Armin said and I unlocked the door and stared at them.

I had small tears in my eyes and they both nuzzle against my neck. "See they like you. Don't cry." Armin said and I went inside my room. They followed and I laid on my bed crying on my little pillow. "Are you okay?" Levi asked and I faced away from him only to meet two giant titan colored eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked the same question. "Leave me alone..." I said quietly. They both nuzzle against my neck and I close my eyes. I felt something touch my face and opened my eyes. Levi was licking my tears away. "Calm down." He said and I push him away. Then I felt a tug on my tail and hissed. Eren was playing with my bow and scratched it. It made a hole. "Why you!" I jumped on his head and ran out crying onto Armin. I took my bow off and showed him. "Oh, I'll bring a new one for you okay? But for now let me take this one." He said. He took the bow from me and put it in his pocket. I nuzzled myself against him and he pets me. "Armin." I said curling up and falling asleep.