Chapter 24

When I woke up something was tickling my nose making me sneeze. I open my eyes to see a bright light and it burned. "Rose!" Eren and Levi were hugging me. "Be careful!" Armin yells and they nod and put me down. I had a strap around my waist and felt dizzy. I was very hungry. I felt so much pain. Needles were in me and when a doctor came in I frowned. "She'll be fine but her injuries are going to handicap her from doing anything. I suggest six weeks of rest and relaxing." She said and I frown. "Levi and Eren lick my face and I smile again. Bertholdt and Reiner walked up to me and each of them with a rose in their hands. "Are you okay?" Bertholdt asked and I nodded slowly. "Poor Rose." Reiner set the Rose down and I sniffled it making me sneeze. Eren and Levi nuzzle me and I nuzzle them back. "We just have to get her patched up and she'll be free to go." The doctor said and everyone had to leave.

When they did I looked at the doctor she pulls out the needles and strap. She gives me a lollipop and I smiled at her. "Dr. Nanaba. Can I have kids still?" I asked and she looked seriously at me. "Depends... We can't tell for sure but I suggest not getting pregnant till you heal completely." She said and I nodded. She picked me up and I laid down and just stayed like that. She gave me tiny crutches and I took them holding them tight. When I see everyone again I smile. I was handed to Armin and Erwin who were crying a ton. "Our poor baby." Armin said petting me. I purr and he smiled. "Let's get you home to rest." Erwin said and I nodded but my stomach growled. First let's go out to eat." Armin said laughing a little. I look down at Eren and Levi. "I wanna walk with them." I said pointing to them. "Okay, but be careful." Armin said placing me down. I use my crutches. I wobble towards them and kiss their nose.

"Don't worry." I said and they smile. "We'll wait to have kittens sorry..." I said and they just start crying. "We don't care, we only care that you're still with us." Eren said hugging me. I wipes his and Levi's tears away. "Come on, I'm hungry." I said and they nodded and walked next to me even though I'm on two legs. It felt weird at first but I got used to it. We get into the car and I was placed gently on the seat and was strapped in with Eren and Levi at my sides. I lean on Levi and hold my tummy. "I want babies." I said and he smiled wider. "When you heal." He said and I groan. "Eren, I want babies." I said and he blushes. "Okay!" He said and Levi pulled his ear. "Not until you heal Rose." Levi said and I pout. "But soon I promise babe." He licks my face and I smile again. When we eat at the restaurant we went home and I was placed into my castle.