First

I was too bored that night. 

I should go to sleep, i have work tomorrow.. fuck it. I can't sleep when I'm alone in that house. It wasn't big, but when you're living alone - it's just huge. 

I hate loneliness, but making new friends was always so hard for me, I'm a little bit..like...just shy, or introvert? I'm not sure. I just wanted to have someone to talk to in nights like this. 

I found a chatroom, it looked nice, without old men which are sending pics of their dicks and stuff, so i logged in.

cutiemo96 has logged in 

But what now? I can't make any friends even in real, what should I do? How start a conversation, and..

 jeongxoxo has logged in

I opened my eyes wide. There's someone who wants to chat with me, amazing! 

jeongxoxo: hey, i know what means "cute", but what stands for mo?

cutiemo96: oh, it's from my name, I'm Momo, nice to meet u!

Am I doing good? She's replying so..

jeongxoxo: ooh i get it, you're not korean, right?

cutiemo96: that's true, i'm japanese, but i'm living in Korea right now

jeongxoxo: sounds nice~

cutiemo96: btw, whats your name?

jeongxoxo: oh yeah, sorry, im Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon..such a nice name

cutiemo96: nice to meet you! i'm going to sleep, but we can talk tomorrow, if u want!

She didn't replied. I guess that's everything i can do whenit comes to finding friends. What can I do, maybe I should be alone, and thats all?

I turned off my phone  and went to the bathroom. I taked a shower and dressed up in pyjamas. I can't be late for work tomorrow. I lied down on my bed. It was already 1 a.m. Shit.

I can't remember when i fell asleep, but I'm really happy i do. In the morning, i dressed up in my uniform and quickly leaved house. 

I was waiting at the bus stop. I hate riding by bus, but its the cheapest and the fastest way. When i was riding, i checked up my phone.

9:02 a.m

jeongxoxo: sorry i didn't replied last night! i was too sleepy, and i just fell asleep with phone in my hand. i hope you're not mad at me, if you still want to talk with me, then i will wait! for now, have  anice day, Momo!

She fell asleep, how cute. 

It's a really strange feeling..that's the first time someone really want to talk to me. I'm feeling delighted, that she was sleeping, and it wasn't not replying at purpose. 

I walked in coffee shop which I was working in, knowing, that we will talk later.

______________________________________________

hello everyone! i just wanted to tell you that this story is like.. based on real events. I hope you'll like it, and if so, please comment and stuff!

((((((((((((also, english is not my first language, so im really sorry for mistakes and stuff, i will try harder!))))))))))