Second

That day was too long. The only thing that was making me happy, was that i worked today with Jinyoung oppa. We know each other for like 2 months, we're not calling us freinds, but if somethings wrong or anything, we can talk to each other, im really grateful i met him.

Because of his being, i wasnt that bored, but still, i wanted to watch some dramas at home, while eating sweets. And.. i wanted to talk to her. It's not big, really, but its my first time knowing someone by chats, so its kinda fascinating. 

End of my job for today. I taked my stuff, hugged Jinyoung and left that place. He will have another 4 hours of work. Poor him.

The weather was nice that day, so I decided to go to my house by feet. It was already 7 p.m, but i felt so tired. I was having 2 day break from work, returning here was hard at first. 

When I was finally at home, i changed my clothes for something more comfortable, i did myself some instant noodles and just turned on TV. It was great time to text that stranger.

cutiemo96: hiiiiii! i understand everything, thats ok! hows your day?

She will probably answer in a few hours. I was thinking like that, but then, suddenly..

jeongxoxo: i guess it was okay, im sick of my new boss, shes really terrible eh ;-;

That was fast.

cutiemo96: whats your job? im feeling bad for you, dont worry, my job is a shit 

jeongxoxo: my job is okay, im working in a library, i like all that stuff..but my boss is not one of them. im feeling suicidal when he's near me h e l p

cutiemo96: why its that bad?

jeongxoxo: he thinks that Harry Potter is better than Lord of the rings and i just can't stand it, thats sick is he even normal or

cutiemo96: uhm, i dont really like that type of books...i prefer drama, romantic fiction

jeongxoxo: do u like poetry?

cutiemo96: i don't really know, i wasn't reading none

jeongxoxo: you should. if you doesnt like fantasy at least u should try with poetry

cutiemo96: maybe thats right..

I was smiling like an idiot while texting that girl. In some ways, she was kinda..cool, and funny? I don't really know but that short conversation was nice. I want talk to her more. And I will.

***

A few days later, I went to the bar. I wanted to relieve all of that stress inside me, alcohol was necessary for that. Two drinks and a few shots were enough for me. I'm not a really good drinker, but I know when to stop, and thats really important. 

Its already 11 p.m. With every second there were more people. Too much for me. I decided to take a night-bus and go home.

I left that place, and just when i was about to go to bus stop, i felt a pain in my left side. I crouched, not being able to handle that pain.

-Hi, sweetie.

Why so lonely? | jeongmoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें