Third

I looked up and saw really masculine boy.

-What are you doin' here, all alone? 

I was too scared and shocked to answer him. I was trying to stood up, but then he pulled me down by my arm. I didn't know what should I do, oh fuck

-Little girls like you shouldn't be here, late at night. Don't you think?

-She's not alone, you bastard! - I looked to different side and saw a tall boy. He slowly started going in our way.

-Who are you? - first man said. He looked angry, like he's about to kill this boy

-That'a actually not important. The important thing is, that i called the police. You have like..2 minutes, i think? 

I was still sitting down on the ground, trying not to catch attention of two boys, just watching them. Boy who attacked me, was actually pale, with eyes wide open. He said something, but i couldn't hear it. He started to run away from that place.

Then, my attention was again on the 'good' boy.

-You're okay? -he asked, giving me hand to stand.

-Yeah, i think so.. - i said, already on my foot - Thank you.. - I was finally in front of him

-That's not a big deal. He's a real pussy to be honest, i didn't call the police - he laughed softly, and i did the same. - What's your name?

-I'm Momo, and you are..?

-I'm Hanbin. And right now I'm going to take you to your place

-That's not necassary! 

-It is. C'mon, I just helped you, give me a little trust, you're gonna come home save, i promise - he took my hand not waiting for my reply, leading to his car.

I was still a little bit drunk, so walking to my place alone at night wasn't a good idea. Hanbin seemed to be nice, so i decided to go with him. He's gonna take me to my home or kill, let's see which one.

We were already on a road. There were only a few cars, so it was a fast ride.

-You like drinking, don't you? - he asked suddenly

-It's hard to say...I like it when I'm stressed 

-Why are you stressed?

-It's kinda... hard to say - i was feeling a little bit shy, talking about things like this with a stranger- It's all about my job, parents.. just life.

He laughed again - I get it. Things like life can be such a pain in ass, right? 

-Yeah...a little..

-Be patient, it's gonna be better - he winked at me and smiled brightly.

I smiled to myself. This guy really has something, just a small-talk with him can lift up my mood. It's...amazing, i think.

He returned me to my home. I dressed up in pyjamas and lied on bed. I'm gonna brush my teeth in the morning, right now it's time to sleep. 

_____________________________________________

sorry for not updating!!! i hope its not as shitty as i think. 
so, whos gonna like our new character? :>>>