Kurt X Reader X Ram: Attention

(A/N: Sorry it's a bit short!)

I walked between my two best friends, Kurt and Ram. They were being goof balls as we walked down the hallway. I tried to contain my laughter. The Heathers then came up to us and stole them from me. I waved bye and just stood there. I sighed and walked to my locker.

~Time Skip~
I walked into the cafeteria to see Kurt and Ram knocking over people's trays. I shook my head and walked up to them. But before I could get to them, the Heathers were already there. I scowled and walked away. I grabbed a tray and asked for what I usually have for lunch. I then brought my tray over to a table and started eating. I looked over at the Heathers, swarming Kurt and Ram. I just rolled my eyes and got back to eating. I wish the Heathers didn't exist. We were the best of friends until the Heathers started to notice them. "Hey Y/N!" I looked up to see Martha. "Hey Martha" I smiled as she sat down. Martha and I aren't best friends but we like to talk about the good old days when Kurt and Ram weren't the coolest kids in school. I feel like Martha has a crush on Ram though. She talks about him the most. "So, anything new? I saw you laughing with them this morning" Martha smiled. I shrugged. "Nothing new" I took a bite out of my sandwich. "Y/N..... that's not enough! You know that they would never talk to me...... they only really talk to you" Martha pointed out. She wasn't wrong. They only talk to me and there only themselves around me. Even though I'm not that cool, I'm not in the loser zone. Which Martha sadly is. "Well, they were just telling me about there plans for there next party I guess......" I didn't know what else to say. They were really just being idiots. "Really? I wish I could go to one of there parties....." Martha rolled her apple. "Trust me, you don't. There was this one time when this one guy got a toilet bowl-" I was cut off by the bell. "I'll tell you tomorrow" I stood up and carried my tray over to the garbage. I dumped out the left over food and walked into the hallway. "Hey Y/N! Wait up!" I heard Kurt yell out to me. I looked back to see Ram and Kurt walking up to me. Suddenly, the Heathers appeared out of nowhere and blocked them off. I frowned and walked off to class.
I sat down in class and sighed. Why do the Heathers like them so much? Why are they stealing them from me? I kept asking myself these questions as class went on, barely paying attention to the class.
The end of school came by quickly. I stood outside the school, waiting for my friends. Students passed me as it got darker outside. Finally, Kurt and Ram walked out of the school. I looked around to see if the Heathers were around. They weren't. I walked up to them. "Sorry we're late, the Heaters held us back-" I cut Ram off. "Yeah, that's nice. Let's get going" I turned around and started walking. They looked at each other confused before following me. "Is something wrong Y/N?" Kurt asked me. "Oh I don't know, I mean, I haven't talked to my best friends all day" I answered sarcastically and shrugged. "Are you mad at us or the Heathers?" Kurt asked. "I feel like it's both....." Ram added. "I just wish the Heathers didn't exist...... they ruin everything......" I sighed. "Ever since we started high school, you guys became popular and left some of your friends behind in the dust. Sure, you guys do talk to me sometimes but the Heathers always take you away......" I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. It's your lives, you can do whatever you want. I just have to move on too" I smiled at the two of them. They looked concerned. They then suddenly stopped walking and both pulled me into a hug. Ram hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist, while Kurt hugged me from the front and wrapped his arms around my chest (A/N: Not specifically that area! This is supposed to be sentimental!). Ram put his cheek against mine and Kurt put his head in the crock of my neck. My face heated up and I froze in surprise. "Don't move on. We want you to be apart of our lives" Kurt told me. "We both love you and fight over you every day" Ram added. "R-Really?" I asked surprised. "Yup" the both answered in sync. "But you get to choose who you want to be with of course!" Kurt looked at me. I laughed. "Could I choose both of you?" I smiled and held onto there heads.

(A/N: Time to pick! Kurt, Ram, both or neither! You tell me which one you want! But I might just write all of them...... but vote now for which one will happen first!)