Kurt X Reader X Ram: Both

(A/N: Welp, you guys wanted this....... I don't even know how this is gonna work but here we go! Also, if any of you thought that I meant both of them separately, just tell me in the comments! What I said could have been a bit confusing....... anywho, this is going to be short since it's like a continuation of the last chapter! Read over the previous Kurt X Reader X Ram for more of an affect!)

"Both doesn't sound like a bad thing......" Rams face heated up. "We could do a threesome!" Kurt smiled brightly. I hit him on the side of the head. "Keep it in your pants will ya!?" I let go of both of them. "Well, if you guys wouldn't mind...... I'd like to give both of you a chance" I swayed back and forth. They looked at each other before looking at me. They then both nodded there heads quickly. I shook my head and laughed at the two.

~Prom Night~
"Where's your date?" My dad asked me. I stared out the window waiting for my date(s). "There- he'll be here" I saw the car pull up to the house. "I'll just go meet them outside!" I waved to my parents and left the house.

I walked up to there car and knocked on the window. Ram unlocked the door and I got in the back seat. "I'm sitting alone?" I smirked at the two of them. "Do you want me to seat back there with you?" Kurt asked, looking back at me. I noticed that a certain something wasn't going over his shoulder. "No I'm fine. But I would like you to put on your seat belt" I nodded towards his shoulder and slipped on my seat belt. He then quickly put on his seat belt. "Ram-" Ram cut me off. "I have mine on" Ram smirked at me. I giggled as we drove off.

They both held onto one of my arms, as we walked into the school gym. Tonight was the end of grade eleven (A/N: Listen). It was the end of the year prom. I was so excited for next year. Well, I didn't know what was to come.

"I see your hanging out with your weird friend again" Heather Chandelier walked up to Kurt. "She's actually our girlfriend" Kurt frowned at her. "Our!?" Heather Duck asked surprised. "Yeah, she's OUR girlfriend" Ram added. I smiled, slightly running this in there faces. "Ugh, h*re....." Heather Chandelier walked off with the other Heathers. I sighed and looked at both of them. "Wait- how are we gonna dance.....?" I asked, the question coming to mind. They both shrugged.

Ram put one of his hands on my hip while Kurt put his hand on the other side. They held each others hands while I put my arms on each one of there shoulders. It probably looked weird but I giggled as they danced me around the gym.

They suddenly stopped. Ram leaned in and kissed me on the lips while Kurt kissed my neck. I smiled into the kiss.

This was everything I ever wanted. And next year, it would all leave me.