JD X Reader: Boom (Extra Ending)

(A/N: Wow! I didn't realized so many people wanted me to write an extra ending! Well, here it is!)

**WARING! DEPRESSION IS ADDED INTO THIS STORY! IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH DEPRESSION YOURSELF, PLEASE DO NOT READ! THANK YOU!**

It's hard having to drop out of school without finishing grade 12. Ever since Westerberg blew up, there was no use going back to school. Especially since the school was having to be rebuilt. Even though we could go to a different school, the year was already half way over. And Jason didn't want to go back. It feels weird calling him by his name. It's just been hard for me to joke around with him. He tried comforting me every day. He knows how hard this is for me. But I feel like he still doesn't care about it. With the money I was saving to buy an apartment when high school was over, was used for us to buy one. We were lucky that these people are really nice and, gave us a fully furnished place. Even though everything's really cheap, we still make use of it all. "Hey, in back!" Jason called out, walking into the apartment. I sat curled up on the couch, watching the fussy screen. I was having another break down. Whenever I have a break down, it's almost like I shut off and I don't care about the world around me. And depression takes over me. Jason put the groceries on the kitchen table. "Y/N?" He asked our into the apartment. I hugged my legs feeling cold and alone. Jason looked over and noticed me on the couch. "Hey, are you okay?" Jason asked, walking up behind me. He touched my arms, noticing the cuts. "Oh...... why are you cutting yourself again?" He asked. I didn't respond. He walked over and sat down beside me. "Y/N, your really worrying me. You know you can talk to me" Jason turned me to face him. I faced him blankly. "I see your wearing my white shirt again....." Jason pulled me in for a hug. I sighed and curled up into his chest. I was holding back so many tears. Suddenly, the TV went to normal. It was on the news. "This is just in that, the known high school of Westerberg, has survivors from the explosion" I perked my head up and looked at the TV. There was an image of our demolished school. "The two survivors are, two female girls who were standing outside of the school but, were buried under some rubble" The picture changed to show what was supposed to be, the front of the school. "The two girls names are, Martha Dunstock and Heather McNamara" the TV announced. My face lit up and I smiled, seeing my two friends, okay and alive. "Jason! There alive!" I cheered and turned to him. "They are......" Jason watched the TV. "Oh my God! They have to live with us! They need to live with us! I need them Jason!" I stood up and started passing. "Why do you need them when you have me?" Jason asked, looking a bit angry and jealous. "Jason, I love you with all my heart but, I need friends too" I turned to him. He had his black coat slung over the couch and was smoking. "If they help us with our plans, then they can live with us" Jason put his cigarette out. "Yay!" I jumped up and down. I jumped onto Jason. "I love you JD........" I put my arms around his neck. "No more cutting?" JD asked, tapping my arm. "No more cutting" I said and hugged him tightly. "We have to go get them" I stood up off the couch. "You get changed and I'll contact the hospital" JD told me and stood up. "You don't think there parents are worried?" I asked. "No, my dad actually met both there parents. There like the same type of people. If there children did come back, they wouldn't want to see them. McNamra's are scared and Dunstocks believe in leaving things in the past" JD explained to me. I smiled. "I'll go get dressed then!" I ran off to the bedroom. I quickly got changed into capris, a Star Wats t-shirt and a purple hoodie over that. I slept on my shoes and walked or to JD. He was on the phone. He then hung up. "Ready?" JD asked me. I smiled and nodded. We then walked out to our car and drove off to the hospital.

"Take care! Bye!" I waved to the nurses. I then helped JD push Martha's and Heather's wheelchairs. I had Martha. "There both asleep right?" I asked JD, scared. "You heard the nurse. There perfectly fine. Just tired" JD put Heather into the car. He then put Martha into the car. He put the wheelchairs in the back while, I buckled them up. We then both got into the car. "I'm so happy JD" I smiled and leaned back into my seat. "I'm glad you are baby" JD kissed my cheek before driving home.

~The Next Morning~
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I got out of my bed and walked of to the kitchen. There I saw what I've always wanted to see. JD was making bacon and eggs in the kitchen while, Heather and Martha played cards. "Oh my God....." it was so much for me to take in. Heather then noticed me. "Y/N!" She smiled at me. Martha turned her wheelchair around  and looked at me. "Y/N! I can't believe your up!" Martha giggled. I felt tears threaten my eyes. I walked up to the two girls in wheelchairs and hugged both of them. "I can't believe you guys are alive....... I'm so sorry......" I started to cry while hugging them. "It's in the past...... we're all okay......" Martha started softly crying. "But I'll still be watching your boyfriend....." Heather looked back at JD. JD smirked in the kitchen. I laughed and wiped away my tears. "I love everyone in this apartment" I smiled. "But what about yourself?" Heather pointed at my arms. I then noticed that my cuts weren't covered up. "S-Sorry....... having you guys gone just sorta broke me......" I rubbed my arm. "I confronted you" JD walked over to the table with a bowl of scrambled eggs and a plate of crispy bacon. He walked over and kissed my cheek before, heading over to the table. "Well someone's jealous" Heather joked. Martha and I laughed. I sat down at the table as JD sat down too. "I'm just happy we're all together......." I smiled and held JD's hand. Everyone then started eating breakfast. I just sat and admired seeing everybody I love in one room.

~THE END~