Bradley Andrew McLaughlin

Fandom: Original story titled "The Adventures of Us" (The story is written similar to a John Green book)

Full name: Bradley Andrew McLaughlin

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 17

Place of birth: Killeen, Texas. Born in a hospital, normal stuff.

Date of birth: 5/23/99 (turns 18 this year)

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnic Origin: Panamanian

Eye color: His eyes are a very dark brown.

Hair color and style: His hair is black, it's very curly and his bangs sweep across his forehead. He keeps it cut to a respectable length, and it never touches his shoulders. The longest it's ever been was when it barely brushed his shirt collar. It often sticks up in the back, he doesn't believe in brushing his hair. He lost a bet with his brother and had to keep it dyed hot pink for a month.

Skin tone: He sports a nice dusky, permanent tan due to his Panamanian roots. He's also covered in dark freckles.

Height: 5"7

Weight: 125 lbs (he is pretty scrawny but he has decent all-around muscle)

Outfit: It varies but he almost always wears a dark red zip up jacket with thick black horizontal stripes, military dog tags, and grey converse high tops with red and black checked laces, the sneakers are well broke in and kinda dingy. When it's hot he ditches the jacket and just wears a short sleeve t-shirt with worn out, faded jeans. His favorite shirt, is his dark purple-ish black Battlefield 4 t-shirt. He never takes off his dog tags, even if he's sleeping, swimming, showering, whatever, he always wears those tags. It's his way of showing his dedication to joining the Army.

Languages Spoken: English is his first language but he knows a few words and phrases in Russian, he is fascinated by the culture and history and wanted to learn the language.

Zodiac: Gemini

Specific Quote: "A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week no one has a name."

Personality: Bradley is a very chill, laid back guy and he's not one to get upset easily. He's not exactly a social butterfly, nor is he antisocial, he's just content with his small circle of friends. He's always been the teasing type and loves a good joke, but sometimes he doesn't know when to stop. As far as flaws go, he is very rash and impulsive with his decisions. He's very stubborn and rarely admits defeat. He hates admitting when he's wrong and is often denial. Even if he knows that he's wrong he won't admit it. When it comes to his friends he's actually kind of jealous, especially with one particular friend. Speaking of his friends, he is overly loyal and will throw himself under the bus for them no questions asked, he's very much like a soldier, willing to sacrifice everything for the ones he cares about.

Current Occupation: High school student

Dream Occupation: Army Military Police

Siblings: Nick Lynn McLaughlin his 25 year old brother, Bradley has a good relationship with Nick and will sometimes help him with work. Nick works in an auto shop as a general mechanic. As far as appearance goes, Nick is on the heavier side opposed to Bradley who is very skinny, he has black hair as well but it's a bit more tame and his eyes are a lighter shade of brown. He's also got the dusky tan like his bro.

Parents: His mom, Leah McLaughlin, a high school teacher. She teases Bradley and gives him a hard time about how horrible high schoolers are. She's 51. Darrin McLaughlin, his dad, is a retired army drill sergeant. His dad is very tough on him and Nick but in a loving way. He's 58.