Twenty Seven

Imagine: The guys announce a winter tour tiled The Jiggle Cat Shake Tour! With special guest Fake Shark! So as an early Christmas present your mom gets you and your bff tickets & M&G, and you literally can't WAIT to meet them again (this being your first time see them live)!

December 12th rolls around and you're practically jumping off the walls in excitement as you and your mom go to pick up your bestie before driving to the venue! Once there you and your friend run to get in line, 5min pas and now it's your guys turn! The guys call you and your bff over, as you near them you start to shake but try to keep your cool! You all chat for a few minutes and you tell them it's yours and y/f/n first time them, after they as you where you want to stand for the pics! You go and stand between Josh and Kevvy while your bestie goes to stand between Matt and Louis!

*Skip to show*

The show begins and you and your bff scream as Fake Shark take the stage, starting off with Kick the P.M.A! After the first 5 songs, Matt comes out to join them as he and Kevvy sing A Very Mevvy Christmas!

After FS are done playing there's a small brake as Trench set up, so you and your bff decide to get some hot chocolate! As you're in the line your friend notice some with pink hair standing it front you, your bestie pokes you in shoulder and whips to you! "Look it's Kevvy!" You lest a quiet gaps, trying to cool, but he hears you and turns to talk you!

*jump to Trench preforming*

You and Bestie take you places as the guys come out, and staring off with YAMOMG followed by Thousand Mile Christmas and then Baby Please Come Home! Half way through the show Matt calls you up to join them for All I Want For Christmas Is You, your literary can't believe it! *How?* you mouth to your bff before walking up stage!

Later once show's finished you and your bff go wait outside for mom to pick you two up! Sadly you get a call from her saying she's running a bit late due traffic, you grumble to yourself as you tell your bestie the bad news! By now you two starting to colder, you two would have gone back in but for some stage reason the venue was now close! Your bff was about to trying calling her mom to see if she could pic you guys up when some calls out, the two of you turn around to see Mike walking towards you! As he gets closer you explain your dilemma, Mike nods and invites you come join them and FS in their tour bus! The two you agree as you follow behind Mike, once their your bestie and you have amazing time laughing and playing silly game with all the guys, and before you two know it your mom's here to pic you up! You and your bestie say goodbye and thank you to all of them as you head home!

Later as you're brushing your teeth, you hear your phone go off and notice that mikeayley followed you on Instagram! You quickly spit out your toothpaste before checking if it's actually him, and sure enough it is! You seriously can't BELIEVE it as your snoopy happy dance before getting into bed with a smile on your face!