Let me heal you

⚠ Contains self harm ⚠

I opened my apartment door and bangs it closed. I throwed my slingbag, and I feel down to the floor. I cried. I know I love him. But being with him is an illegal dream for me.

I still can't recover from my pain. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I ran to the bathroom and took out my knife. I rolled my sleeves, reaviling scars that has displayed there for months. Some even years.

I made a deep cut on my right arm, and some more. I hinched in pain, but as soon as the blood drips from the scar, I felt relieved. But it's not enough. I started cutting my legs as well. Carving the word "useless" on my leg.

All the mean words that I received spinning around in my head. They're right. I don't deserve my life. I'm worthless. Shaking, I head over to the bathroom counter, and grabbed a pill container. My hands were shaking and sweaty, and my head was really aching, should i do this?

But i remember what people say about me. I shook my head, getting rid of the thought. You'll be happy after this Lorraine. I unscreewd the cap, but it won't move.

That's when I heard a loud bang at the door. "What?" I said in suprised. Then I heard someone's familiar voice. It's Freddie. "Lorraine! Hey! Where are you!?" He shouted from the living room.

What the hell is he doing here!?

My hands were sweating. Why won't this container opens!? I twisted the cap, but it slip away from my grip, and it made a loud noise. "Lorraine?" I heard footsteps heading to the bathroom. "Lorraine is that you?" Oh god. He's on the door.

I stayed silent and took the container from the floor. "For God's sake Lorraine answer me!" He shouted. "Go away!" I shouted from the bathroom. "No! Get out!" He shouted back. He bangs on the door, trying to get it open.

I already locked the door. He can't come in. I finnaly got the container opened, and took about ten or more pills out. And right after, Freddie broke down the door.

//Freddie's POV//

I broke down the door, and there I saw her. With blood dripping from her arms, legs, wounds on her stomach. Her other body parts aren't as far worse. Then my vision fell on the pill container. Oh God.

"Don't do it!" I snapped the container and pills to the floor. "What do you think you're doing here?" She raised her voice. "Savannah called me saying that you've been harming yourself for so long, she even found your blades! I'm worried you'll do it again and that's right!" I grabbed the container from the floor, waving it in front of her face.

She looks pale and her face was teary. Her hands were shaking as she tried to find words to defend her self from my argument. "I-give it to me!"

//Lorraine's POV//

I reached for the container but Fred throwed it to accords the room. He wrapped his arms around my small figure, forcing me to stop moving.

"Let go!" I screamed. I pushed him away, and he fell to the floor. I was suprised at my own action. ".. I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered. He looked up to me, and I can see a flash of sad emotion in his eyes.

He looks so upset. "Why the hell would you do that?" He asked with a shattered voice. "Why!?" He raised his voice. "Isn't that obvious?! I'm sick of all this s-hit Fred! I want to leave!" I raised my voice too, getting angrier and angrier each second.

"By attempting suicide!? This!? This isn't helping Lorraine!" He stood up. "This helps a lot Fred. Whole lot." I flashed a saddening smile. "I've been abounded and used Fred. Hated and abused. My entire life is a small dark place where sun and happiness is nothing but myth."

"All I want is just happiness. Am I really not worth it for that? I am a human too Fred. I want to be loved. But I guess love doesn't want me." I broke out in tears. "I can't handle more hate.. I can't."

"I'm already in pain Fred. Please don't make it worse."

Freddie held my hand tightly. "You are not alone, Love. I'm here. I know you've been hurt a lot. But give me a chance. I won't let anything happen to you. I can be your new chapter in your life. Your cure to your pain." He looked deeply into my eyes. I can see love and loyalty there. He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Let me heal you."

A/N

Ok I'm gonna stop there, it's getting pretty cheesy :v

DUN DUN DUN!! Now you know why I tittled this for the story right? Freddie is the cure to all Lorraine's pain. This isn't the last part by the way, don't worry :)

I've seen a lot of news about bullying and suicide these days, and I'm really sad. What a cruel world we're living. Why can't people be nicer? If you're reading this, let me be the one to tell you that no matter what people say, you're beautiful just as you are. Stay strong and don't let the haters bring you down. You are not alone. There's over 1 thousand million people in this world, and each of you deserve to see a bright future. There's so much good to come. Don't give up. I love you.