Epilog

"Clap one time James!" I say.

Clap!

I hear a clap coming from my right. "Ready or not, I'm coming!" I smile and carefully search for James. With a blindfold on, it's going to be hard. I stretch my hand to the front, trying to guess what's in front of me.

Then I hear a chuckle. I walked to where the chuckle might come from, and when my hand touches James' hair I take off my blindfold.

"Got you!" I chuckle and tickles James. "Mommy stop!" James laughs. Then I hear the front door swing open. "James, guess who's home?" I raised my eyebrow. "Hm.." James put his little finger on his forehead.

"Is it Dada?" He asks. I nods and smile. "Daddy? Daddy!" He screams and run out the room. "James, slow down honey you can hurt yourself!" I shouted from the room, and follows him.

James runs to the front door, and there stood Freddie with his winter coat. "Daddy!" James hugs Freddie. "Hey there little man," he lifts James. "Whoa, you're getting heavy!" Fred laughs. James laughs and reaches for Freddie's brown hair.

"I have something to show daddy!" He shouts, and as a soon as Fred put him down he runs back into his room shouting "wait there!!" I crossed my arms and smile at my 5 years husband.

"Hello handsome." I smile. "I miss you baby girl." He hugs me. "Well, two months is a long time indeed." I chuckle. Fred was out of country for two months to shoot his new movie. He pecks my lips when we hear a disgust protest.

"Eew mommy!" He shows a disgusted face with a hand gesture saying "noooo" we laugh. James shows his drawing of Freddie with a superman costum flying in the sky. "Daddy is a superhero!" He says.

Then we all sit on the couch, watching James' favorite movie Charlie and the chocolate factory. As James and Freddie gets comfy I made my way to the kitchen to take some snacks.

My life story is pretty crazy if you think about it. After the attempting suicide incident, Freddie asked me to be his girlfriend. Two month later, we announced it to public.

Some people don't accept it at first. But we remain strong. After a couple of months people started to like me. And I started to like them. I'm glad they opened their hearts for me.

On our second anniversary Freddie asked me to marry him when we were at the beach. I said yes.

We've been through a lot together, and he's the one who always makes me feel save and comfortable. I can be myself around him. So why don't we make it official right?

Five months later, me and Freddie married in a church on top of a hill. It was a closed wedding, only our family and friends who's attending. Even my dad was there. Our relationship has gone better this past few years. And I'm glad it did.

Although it was a private wedding, some pictures of our happy day still make it through the media. Lots of our friend and other celebrities send their happy message. I am lucky to be with Fred.

A year past, James came and completed our family. He looks just like his dad. His brown hair, his face, his nose. Except for his eyes. He has my blue eyes. Beautiful bright blue eyes. I love him so much.

It's crazy to think that it was all started on a plane. If I didn't flew to LA that day, wouldn't have meet him. Or, know him.

So you see, life isn't always go as planned.  There's always a gift waiting in the end of your journey. And as for me, that gift is Freddie. He fixed my broken heart and my fragile mind. He brought back my life. He healed me.

Freddie Highmore healed me.

[the end]