Part 1

Another day at an idiots assemble Yonderland meeting. Martha, Larry and Mat arrived half an hour early to discuss a scene including them and Ben at the end, but he was cool with whatever so he left the other three to come up with whatever they want.
"...so that's the final draft of our scene. Thoughts?" Larry asked.
"I like it! The jokes go perfectly with our audience's sense of humour. It will go down a treat." Martha smiled.
"Mat?" Larry turned his attention to Mat, who had his eyes attached to the screen of his phone.
"Earth to Mat?" Martha said, though Mat's eyes remained glued to his phone, fingers moving like lightning then stopping to await a reply from whoever he was texting.
"MAAAAAT!" Larry screeched, making Martha wince and cover her ears.
"Hm?" Mat finally looked up.
"Were you actually listening to anything we were saying?" Martha asked, crossing her arms.
"Uh, yeah." Mat said, turning his phone off. This wasn't the first time he had been caught off-task.
"What can possibly be more important to you, Sir than our script draft?" Larry added, also crossing his arms.
"Oh, nothing." Mat said, waving it off, "pass me that script then." He finished as his phone pinged and the word 'Ben' popped up with a text underneath. Mat tried to ignore it but found his eyes drifting across to the text.
"Aha!" Martha said grabbing his phone, wanting to know why Mat was so distracted all the time. She looked at the phone, avoiding Mat's flailing arms desperately trying to grab his phone back.
"Ah, so it's our dashing Ben who is more important than our script." Larry said.
"Oh he's Matty's new best friend then." Martha mocked, running a finger down her cheek to mimic a tear.
"Shut up guys. It's work stuff." Mat cleverly and subtly covered. Larry seemed convinced but Martha seemed otherwise, but decided to brush it off.
"Anyway, script!" Mat said.
"Yes, have a read through. Larry, help me make some tea and coffee before the other three arrive." Martha said standing up.
As if on queue, Simon and Ben walked in and Ben sat down on the large table and Simon poked Mat and made him sit up on the love-seat sofa.
"Usual drinks everyone?" Martha asked as she poked her head round the door and Jim waltzed in.
"Hello everyone!" Jim sang as he sat opposite Ben on the table.
Various "Hello"s and "Hey"s were heard as he took his bag off a plonked it on the floor.
"Season finale then?" Ben groaned as he stretched his arms behind him and yawned.
"On the table is a draft of my, Larry, Ben and Martha's scene. Have a look." Mat yawned also.
After the other three had scanned through the scene, they expressed their opinions.
"Looks good! It is a good share of humour and seriousness. Well done guys!" Jim said as Martha and Larry walked in with the drinks and handed them to their set owners.
"I agree with Jim. Nice job guys. Plus we haven't had a Baybond kiss yet." Simon added, sipping his tea.
"Sorry, what?" Mat spluttered, spitting his coffee.
"The kiss, at the end of the scene? Did you even read the script?" Jim asked.
"Oh, I obviously didn't get that far." Mat added, "What do you think Ben?"
"I think it's good, but I can't really insult it as I said you guys could right whatever you wanted. And Simon's right. There hasn't been a Baybond kiss yet." Ben added and winked at Mat playfully.
"Ha ha funny." Mat smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Guuuuyssss," Jim groaned, "We have to get on with the meeeeeeetiiiiing. Stop flirting."
"Uh, excuse ME." Ben said in his posh Georgian voice, "This is clearly just friendly banter." And winked at Mat again, away from the view of everyone else.
Mat didn't quite know what to think of the wink, but he felt his cheeks tingle slightly. He just decided to laugh and roll his eyes.

After the meeting, Mat asked everyone if they wanted to go back to his for a film marathon. The replies were a mix of "YAAAASSS!"s And "Yeeeeee!"s.
"Alright then, Simon could you be a darling and put the cups away, and everyone follow my car if you're not familiar of the way." Mat said and grabbed his bag and rummaged around for his car keys.
"Let's gooooooooooo!" Ben said and marched out the building door.

A/N:
Please let me know what you guys think, this is my first ever published fan fiction, so I am eager to read feedback, negative or positive. Thank you!
-Jenny :)