Part 6

The drive to the airport was spent goofing around. Singing past Horrible Histories songs, reciting lines and playing games of eye-spy.
Mat turned into a parking space.
"Here we are! Grab your cases an I'll give the keys to the guy thingy." Mat said and got out of the car.
As soon as Mat was gone, the others crowded round Ben to ask about the situation with Mat.
"What's going on?"
"Have you made a move?"
"When are you going to tell him?"
"I'm not going to make a move yet. I'll do it when the time comes. Plus, what if he doesn't want it? He WAS drunk when he slept with me." Ben said, head down.
"Are you kidding? Ben, did you even see his face when you touched his leg?" Martha asked.
"Yeah, but--" Ben began.
"And his reaction when you grabbed his hips!" Simon chipped in.
"And when you were rubbing his neck!" Jim followed suit.
"Yeah yeah okay I guess, but what if it's too soon?" Ben fretted.
"Look at me." Martha said to Ben, grabbing his face with her hands, "He wants you. You just need to find a way for him to admit it to you. Find his breaking point. I believe in you."
"Why are you believing in Ben?" Mat asked, strolling back with his wallet in his hand.
"Oh! He... He is going to... Propose! To... Uh... Someone?" Jim tried to cover.
"Right." Mat said, a pang of jealousy. *Ben can't be proposing. It can't be. It's not fair.* Mat thought to himself.
"You okay there, Mat? You're frowning." Ben asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Fine." Mat said and shrugged off Ben's hand, but immediately felt guilty so he gave Ben a sorry look, "Sorry."
"It's okay." Ben smiled and grabbed his case and Mat's, "Let me take this for you, your highness."
"Absolutely not! I am a strong independent woman!" Mat shouted and took his case from Ben's hand.
"Yeah I'm not surprised. Look at that." Ben said and poked Mat's arms, "You're all bone and no muscle!"
"Hey! Women can have muscle too! I could beat you in a hand wrestle any day!" Martha said and pinched Ben.
"Ow!" Ben exclaimed.
"Hey! Don't pinch Ben!" Mat defended him and pinched Martha's arm.
"Ow!" Martha also exclaimed.
"Hey! You don't have the right to pinch her!" Larry shouted and pinched Mat's shoulder.
"Ow!" Mat said and grabbed his shoulder
"Hey! Don't pinch the little prince!" Ben said and pinched Larry's lower rib.
"Oooowwwww!" Larry groaned and rubbed his side.
"Only I can pinch him." Ben declared and pinched Mat's cheeks.
"Ey!" Mat laughed and swatted at Ben's hands, but it just drove Ben on and he wrapped his arm around Mat's waist. Mat just gave a content sigh and they walked to the airport.
"Hey, Mat, can you not walk properly?" A 'very concerned' looking Jim asked.
"Uh... Yeah. Why?" Mat answered, slightly confused.
"I was just wondering why Ben had his arm round you was all, and I just assumed you couldn't walk properly." Jim said, and Larry and Simon looked down to stop themselves from erupting into fits of laughter.
"Ha ha very funny, Howick. Now keep walking before I rip up your ticket." Mat warned with a smile on his face.
"Oh, no, please! Have mercy!" Jim joked with his hands in prayer position.
"Come on, guys. Gates open in 45 minutes and we have to go through check-in. Everyone got your passports? Good. Here's your tickets. Let's gooooo!" Mat shouted and Ben just shook his head and laughed, "Problem, Benjamin?"
"Not at all. Now go or we'll be late." Ben said and moved his hand to Mat's back to guide him to the airport doors.

It took the six idiots 40 minutes to get through the check-in.
"Come on guyssss my legs huuuuuuuurt." Jim complained an slumped down on the seat just as the announcement for the gates opening sounded, "Ughhhhhhhhh." Jim groaned as he stood up and dragged himself to the gates for the plane and sat down again and closed his eyes, "Uuuuhhh I'm not made for this amount of exercise."
"Calm down Jim, we have a short flight now so you can rest then." Simon said and sat on the floor.
Before they knew it, their plane was ready to be boarded and they headed onto the plane and sat down. Larry next to Martha, Jim next to Simon and Mat next to Ben. They were all on their phones, except Mat, who was sleeping, for the first 30 minutes of flight, putting them away when the plane was about to take off. Then Martha took out her book, Larry reading over her shoulder, Jim was asleep, Simon was watching Breaking Bad and Mat and Ben were turned, facing each other and talking and eating.
"Mat you've got some mayonnaise, somehow, on your cheek." Ben chuckled watching Mat desperately trying to wipe it off but missing every time.
"Here, let me get it for you." Ben said and moved his hand up to Mat's cheek an rubbed the mayonnaise away, but didn't remove his hand. Mat blushed and Martha saw them and elbowed Larry, he then followed her gaze and got Simons attention, he then woke Jim and suddenly they were all listening to Mat and Ben's conversation and trying to subtly watch.
"Mat, I--" Ben began.
"Yes?" Mat asked.
"I need to tell you something." Ben but his lip. Mat licked his lips and internally moaned at the sight.
"You can tell me anything." Mat said, now placing his hand on Ben's, which, by the way, still hadn't moved from Mat's cheek.
"You know last night, when we all got drunk... Aaaand you said you couldn't remember anything?" Ben began.
"Something happened?" Mat suspected, smirking.
"Yeah... Uh... W-We..." Ben stuttered.
"Oh, what did I do this time?" Mat teased.
Ben leant toward Mat's ear, "You sucked my dick." He breathed in Mat's ear. Mat then let out a long, breathy moan and didn't even try to hide it.
"That was so hot." Ben brushed his lips against Mat's ear. Mat had to bite his lip to stop a loud moan escaping. He bit his lip so hard, in fact, that it started bleeding.
"Ah fuck." Mat whispered and licked across his lower lip and bent his head to wipe his mouth. Martha, Larry, Jim and Simon sighed as the thought it was over until Ben said, "Here, let me help." And Mat lifted his head and his lips met Ben's. The other four idiots then did a silent cheer as Mat and Ben proceeded to make out. Ben licked Mat's lower lip and Mat then bit Ben's lip, trying to push his tongue through his lips, but Ben wasn't letting it happen. Mat then made a frustrated grunting noise mixed with Ben's name and put his hand on Ben's crotch and he gasped, giving Mat plenty of time to stick his tongue in Ben's mouth. Mat then smiled into the kiss, smug that he had clearly one that and retracted his hand to put his arms around Ben's neck. He then pulled away to breath and Ben did the same, resting his forehead on Mat's. Mat then looked into Ben's eyes and they stayed there looking at each other.
Then Mat woke up.
"Uhh... Mat?" Ben asked. The other five were all looking at him. He wiped his brow as he remembered his dream.
"You fell asleep while eating and... Uh... It seemed you were having a very... How shall I put it..." Ben said.
"Exciting?" Martha chipped in.
"Yes, exciting dream." Ben finished.
"Including one of us in particular." Simon butted in.
"Very true. And it sounded like you were having..." Jim began.
"Lots of fun." Larry finished.
Mat was staring, wide-eyed, open-mouthed and blushed-face.
"I-I can explain." Mat started.
"No need. We all know I'm irresistible." Ben winked at Mat. Then the announcement for the landing of the plane started and Mat went quiet for the whole ride to the summer home.