Part 4

Ben laid down on the bed after he put his boxers back on and got out of the shock that Mat had just given him a blowjob.
He patted the bed next to him and Mat smiled and sexily walked over to the bed and laid down also. He then felt two strong arms wrap around his torso pulling him closer to a warm body. He started to drift off as a hand slid further down his stomach, playing with the band of his boxers. Suddenly, his other head sprang back into action. Then, the hand reached under his boxers and grabbed his dick. A long moan erupted from Mat as Ben's fingers got to work on Mat's hard-on.
It was like nothing he had felt before. Somehow Ben's hands in his pants felt right. Like it was Ben's job and Ben's job alone to pleasure him.
"Please Ben, go faster." Mat groaned, thrusting his hips to create more friction.
Ben obeyed his command and picked up the pace. Mat didn't take long to cum as he had already been hyped up earlier. Ben felt Mat's cock stretch in his hands as he felt a sticky liquid seep onto his hand. He immediately retracted his hand to lick off the liquid.
"You look so fucking hot when you're licking my cum off your hand." Mat moaned when he turned around.
"I know baby boy. Now go to sleep, okay? We're all going to have hangovers and who knows what we'll remember." Ben said, holding Mat to him.
"Okay." Mat said and snuggled into Ben's chest like a little puppy and fell asleep.

The next morning, Mat woke up with a dazed look on his face.
"Oh shit." He said and ran to the bathroom. He kneeled down in front of the toilet and threw his guts up. When he had finished, he flushed the toilet and rubbed his eyes and gave a little yawn.
He went to his bed and saw Ben laying there, still asleep with his hands curled up in little balls on his chest.
Mat checked his phone and saw it was 11:37, so he decided to wake Ben up.
"Ben, wake up. What happened last night? I can't remember anything." Mat said, shaking Ben lightly.
It was now time for Ben to decide what to say. What he said now would change their futures. He decided to keep it from him, it gave him another way to taunt Mat on a daily basis. "Hm? Oh, nothing. Just a few games, film, pizza, sleeping. Nothing much interesting." He yawned, smiling an innocent smile.
"Okay cool. How much did I drink?" Mat asked rubbing his now aching head.
"Clearly too much. I'll be one moment, I'll get you some water and painkillers." Ben said and pulled on some trousers.
Ben walked downstairs as Mat laid on the bed and buried his head in a pillow.
As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw the other four idiots in the kitchen eating leftover pizza.
"Guys guys guys. Come here." Ben whispered as everyone put down what they were eating and shuffled over.
"How was Mat?" Martha smirked.
"Congrats Ben." Jim laughed and clapped him on the back.
"That's just the thing, he doesn't remember anything. He doesn't remember coming out, he doesn't remember me coming out, he doesn't remember what we did last night--" Ben said.
"Ooooh so something did happen?" Simon winked.
"Yes and I can tell something else happened too." Ben said and nodded to Martha sat on Larry's lap.
"Oh, yeah, we didn't tell you. Me and Larry are together. It's been building up for a while." Martha said kissing Larry's cheek.
"Hey, Simon do you fancy getting together?" Jim joked.
"In your dreams." Simon joked back.
"Oh I know." Jim licked his lips and everyone laughed.
"But, Mat doesn't remember anything?" Larry asked.
"No. Nothing." Ben said, "So, can I ask you all a favour?"
"Of course." They all said.
"Don't let on to anything. Don't let on to the fact that he came out, that I came out, or that we did  a n y t h i n g  together. Okay?" Ben said.
"Of course!" Everyone replied.
"Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to bring our darling Mr. Hangover some water and painkillers." Ben said, walking up the stairs. The others waved goodbye and carried on with their breakfast.
"Hey, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?" Ben whispered as he crouched next to the side of the bed Mat was laying on.
"Not good. My head is pounding." Mat said, placing a hand on his forehead.
"Here. These will do the trick. Take these and drink plenty of water and you'll be better by this evening. You might want to get up, too. It is 12:30." Ben said and helped Mat sit up as he handed him the water and painkillers.
"Thank you." Mat said and drank the water. Ben stood up to leave and Mat piped up again.
"Oh, Ben?" Mat asked.
"Yes, Mat?" Ben replied, turning around to face Mat.
"Stay? Please?" Mat said, giving Ben the puppy dog eyes.
"Okay. But only for a little while. You need to get up. Let me get you some clothes." Ben said as he got up and got a pair of boxers, some skinny jeans and a hoodie from Mat's dresser and laid them on the bed.
"Thank you." Mat said as he finished his water.
"Oh, something that happened last night," Ben began.
"Yes?" Mat asked eagerly.
"Larry and Martha got together." Ben laughed at Mat's shocked face.
"Well, get off me then! Let me go congratulate them! At least some of us are getting together! I always knew it would happen. Now I'm just waiting for you and Jim." Mat laughed and winked as he got up to get dressed. He walked into the bathroom with his clothes and brushed his teeth and then got dressed. He walked out and decided to leave his hair as it was, he was only with his friends after all, no more his wife nagging him about his 'messy' and 'unruly' hair.
"Ready?" Ben asked and stood up.
"Let's gooooo!" Mat said and raised his fist like superman as Ben giggled and followed him.
As Mat reached the bottom of the stairs, he shouted, "Congratulations to the new couple!" And hugged Martha and Larry.
"Thanks, Mat." Martha laughed, "It's been brewing for a while, it was only a matter of time."
"Well, I ship it." Mat smiled.
"OTP!!!" Ben shouted and hugged Mat.
"Ey, hands off the treasure." Mat laughed and trailed his hands down his body.
"You know it." Ben whispered in Mat's ear and he froze and felt heat raise to his cheeks, then cleared his throat.
"Anyway." Mat changed the subject, "Anyone fancy a trip to... Let's say... Ireland? I have a holiday home there. And we can do work there so it wouldn't count as holiday. A week should be a long enough time."
A range of "YES"s, "YAAAAA"s and "YAAASSS"s erupted from the group.
"Okay. I've booked a flight already, as I thought that would be your answers. Flight leaves at 8pm. Get packing! There are four bedrooms and a pull out bed in the living room. I'm sure Larry and Martha won't mind sharing one." Mat explained.
"BAGSIE PULLOUT BED." Simon shouted.
"Well, that was easy." Jim laughed.
"What? I'm a hippie. I don't like sleeping on beds. I prefer to take off these cumbersome robes." Simon said, pretending to take off his shirt.
"Very funny. Go home, be here by 4pm. Anyone need help packing? I'm already packed." Mat said.
"Would you mind giving me a hand?" Ben asked, "Everything I need is in my bedroom. Won't take long." The other four shared suspicious glances and Ben frowned at them to stop.
"Sure. Guys, after you." Mat said and opened the door for everyone to exit his house. Ben left last and his hand brushed Mat's butt as he went through the door to his car, and Mat froze up and turned his head quickly.
"Ow!" Mat groaned and rubbed his neck.
"What's wrong lo- Mat?" Ben asked.
"I cricked my neck. Agh I'm alright though." Mat sighed.
"Here, let me massage it for you before we leave." Ben said and sat on the sofa, "Come here, sit on my lap." He patted his lap.
"A-are you sure?" Mat asked as he hesitantly shuffled toward Ben.
"More than sure. Sit." Ben commanded. Mat sat down on Ben's lap and shuffled to get comfy. Ben grunted.
"Stay still." He said and placed his hands on Mat's hips. He automatically stopped fidgeting. Ben swiftly moved his hands from Mat's hips to his neck and began putting slight pressure on the part that Mat had winced at earlier.
"God that feels so good." Mat moaned as he leant back into the pressure.
"People do tell me I'm a natural with my hands." Ben said as he looked out the window to see the other four idiots peering in giving him thumbs up. He waved his hands as if to tell them to go away. Mat opened his eyes and the idiots ducked out the way.
"Is everything okay?" Mat asked.
"Yeah. Just a fly." Ben covered.
"Oh, was it Eddie?" Mat laughed as Ben shook his head, smiling and got back to rubbing Mat's neck.
"You're so good at this. I'll have to hire you for a full body massage some time." Mat groaned.
"It would be my pleasure." Ben smirked, thinking about what he could do to a vulnerable Mat just covered by a towel with all oils at his reach.
"It feels like it. You have a little problem there Ben." Mat said and fidgeted, "It's making my sitting position most uncomfortable."
"Oh fuck, sorry Mat." Ben said and lifted the small man off his lap.
"Don't worry about it, it happens. I know that." Mat laughed, "Come on, get in the car. We have packing to do."
"Of course. How's the neck?" Ben asked.
"Much better, thank you." Mat said, "Almost as if I had never hurt it."
"Good." Ben smiled, pleased at Mat's reaction.