Part 5

Ben sat in the driver's seat of the car and Mat got in and sat next to him.
"What's the time?" Ben asked, turning the keys to start the engine.
"13:30." Mat replied, checking his phone.
"Cool, we have two and a half hours." Ben smiled, pulling out of Mat's driveway.
"Way to point out the obvious." Mat joked.
"Hey! Enough cheek from you mister." Ben said in mock stern.
"Yes sir." Mat said, laughing.
When they arrived at Ben's house, Ben got out the car and held the door open for Mat.
"Thank you, kind sir." Mat said and got out of the car.
"My pleasure, young man." Ben giggled.
"Young man? I'm thirty four!" Mat laughed.
"And I'm fourty two now get inside." Ben rolled his eyes and smiled.
"All right, old man." Mat teased.
"Old man? At least I'm more dominant than you'll ever be." Ben boasted.
"Oh yeah? Are you sure?" Mat replied.
"Very sure." Ben said. By this time, Ben had Mat backed up onto the car with his hands either side of him.
"Anyway." Mat coughed, "You need to pack."
"Yes. I do." Ben opened the door, "Anything specific I need to bring?"
"Well there's a hot spring and you won't need anything for that, a pool, so swimming trunks, a tennis court, so if you have a specific racket bring that. That's it." Mat counted off his fingers.
"A-a hot spring?" Ben asked.
"Yes, problem?" Mat smirked.
"Not at all, I'm sure you could show me them one time." Ben replied.
It was Mat's turn to be flustered, "W-well of-of course."
"Yeah, that's what I thought." Ben smiled proudly and walked to his bedroom with Mat following, wide-eyed and wide-mouthed.
"The closet is over to your left and the recreation draw is in front of you." Ben explained.
"Alright Mr Posh." Mat mocked him.
"Well compared to your pig sty of a room, I could do worse." Ben mocked back.
"Get on with packing clever boy." Mat waved him off and walked to the closet and opened it, "Wow. Both of us could live in here."
"I do. Well, did." Ben joked.
"Wait, what?" Mat asked, slightly confused.
"Oh, nothing." Ben smiled.
"Okay well-- Wow. Why do you have so many suits?" Mat asked.
"Why not? I look good in a suit." Ben said and flicked his imaginary long hair.
"You're not wrong there." Mat whispered to himself as he remembered all the times he'd seen Ben in a suit.
"What was that?" Ben asked, well aware of what Mat just said.
"Oh, nothing." Mat smiled.
"If you're sure." He smiled back.
"Here. These will look good on you." Mat said as he threw a pile of clothes into the suitcase.
"That'll do." Ben said as he then threw some boxers and socks into the suitcase.
"Shoes?" Mat asked as he threw some trainers and walking shoes into the suitcase.
"And tennis and swimming." Ben placed his trunks and two tennis rackets on top of the large mountain of clothes and shoes.
"What's in this draw?" Mat asked as he walked towards a bedside cabinet.
"Nothing! Don't touch it!" Ben almost dived in front of it but Mat got to it and pulled it open.
"Ben! I never knew you'd be this type of person in the bedroom!" Mat exclaimed in amusement as he laid his eyes on vibrators, dildos, chains, rope, handcuffs, butt plugs and a variety of lubes.
"Well, you know how it is." Ben said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, hoping Mat didn't realise that the dildos and vibrators and such he used on himself, and dreamt about using on Mat.
"You dog. You going to pack some?" Mat asked innocently.
"S-sorry?" Ben replied, taken aback.
"I said, are you going to pack some?" Mat repeated.
"O-okay sure." Ben said and grabbed a handful of things, not quite knowing what and shoving them in the suitcase.
"There. Done. And the time is... 3:30. Enough time for a cup of coffee and a biscuit before we leave." Mat said, rubbing his hands together.
"Of course. Let me get the kettle boiling." Ben got up and headed to the kitchen.
After their coffees, Ben took the plates to the kitchen and dumped them next to the sink and grabbed the suitcase.
"Come on! We have 15 minutes." Mat sang and skipped out the door to the car. Ben lifted the suitcase into the boot and they set off for Mat's house.
Larry and Martha were already there when Ben and Mat arrived.
"Hey lovebirds!" Mat shouted as he got out of the car when Ben opened it for him.
"I could say the same about you." Martha giggled.
"Of course, my daaaarling Mat and I made passionate love in my bedroom." Ben said and brushed Mat's butt again, and again Mat spun his head round, and again he cricked it.
"Ow! Again." Mat said and rubbed his neck.
"Oh dear, come on, I'll massage it again." Ben said and lead Mat to the sofa with a hand on his back as Jim pulled up in his car followed by Simon.
"Laz leave the door open for the other two." Mat shouted and moaned as Ben put gentle pressure on his neck.
"Sounds like you're having fun in there." Martha walked in and Ben slightly shook his head as if to tell Martha to shut up.
"Thank you, Ben. It's much better now." Mat said and stood up. Ben then cleared his throat, "Yes?" Mat asked.
"I think I earn something." Ben smiled and patted his cheek with his finger. Mat giggled and pecked Ben on the cheek.
"There. We even now?" Mat asked, smiling wide.
"For now." Ben replied, and winked. Mat scoffed and elbowed him in the side. Larry gave Ben a knowing look.
"Hey guys!" Simon shouted as he and Jim walked through the door with large suitcases in their hands.
"Let's get these cases in my car, then we need to leave. The seats on the plane are in twos. Any specific partners?" Mat asked as he picked up his case and walked to the door.
"Bagsie Larry!" Martha shouted and kissed Larry's cheek.
"Bagsie Mat!" Ben shouted after and went in to kiss Mat's cheek but Mat stopped him.
"In your dreams, Willbond." He laughed, and Ben did too.
"Guess I'm stuck with you." Simon laughed and Jim hugged him.
"Yaaaayyyyy! Plane buddies!" Jim smiled as they all put their suitcases in Mat's car.
"There. That should do it." Mat said as he tentatively closed the boot door.
"SHOTGUN!" Ben shouted and ran to the passenger seat door.
"Awww but you ALWAYS get shotgun." Jim moaned as Simon sat in the middle, Jim on the left and Martha on Larry's lap on the right.
"Everyone got everything?" Mat asked.
"Yeeees." came replies, and Mat pulled out of the driveway.
"Ireland, here we come!" Ben said and put his hand on Mat's leg.
"Hey. I'm driving here. Don't distract me." Mat laughed.
"Oh. So my touch distracts you, does it?" Ben asked and everyone "Oooooh"ed. He then slid his leg slowly up Mat's leg and Mat gulped.
"No, I just want to concentrate on driving so we all don't die." Mat replied.
"So, my touch stops your concentration?" Ben asked again and slid his hand further up Mat's thigh, and again everyone "Oooooh"ed.
"Ben you need to stop." Mat said, going red, looking at Ben with pleading eyes. Ben's heart then melted and he patted Mat's leg affectionately and then retracted it, "Thank you." Mat whispered, Ben smiled back.
"If you two are done flirting, I'd like to be at the airport before our flight leaves." Larry said and Mat turned his head back to the road, still smiling at the thought of Ben's touch still lingering on his leg.
"Of course, Larry, darling." Mat said and pressed down on the acceleration pedal.