Chapter 4

Edited

I metaphorically looked at Tilly in shock. A Mate, was here? I didn't believe her at first and just let her come and go out of my mind as she pleased.

Anyway tomorrow was my first day at my new school so i had to seem normal to other people. I got ready to go to bed not afraid anymore as i knew i wouldn't have the nightmares. Ryan came in and wished me good luck for tomorrow and i did the same.

Ryan was of to collage so i wasn't going to see him for a long time. I was going to visit him in 3 weeks at his college grounds. I was exited for it, to see all the stuff he has done.

I went to sleep and had the best sleep i had had in a long long time.

~~

I woke up next morning, stretching out releasing my stiff joints. I got ready and into some clothes, there wasn't really a dress code for this new school so i just went casual.

A red flannel with a white shirt and a plane grey skirt. I grabbed some purple shoes and put them on my feet, i looked okay for the first day.

I ran downstairs grabbing toast on my way out the door. I was so exited. I ate it in the car as my brother drove me to school.
"Have a great day sis! See ya in three weeks!" He told me.

I hugged him goodbye and wished him luck yet again. i then ran inside my new, American school.

I was greeted by a nice girl.
"Hi my name is Lunar and i'm gonna be taking care of you today! Sorry was that a little to formal. we don't usually get new students so this is my first time." She told me. She sighed and stared at her feet.

She had purple hair and a galaxy sweater with black jeans.

"Not at all, My names Lyra." We shook hands and she took me to my locker.
"I love you accent." She squealed. "Oh god is that rude?" She asked worry filling her eyes.
"Not at all, i'm sure i will get it a lot." i reassured her.

"It's not very often this school gets a British student." She told me.

That's when i felt it, a small tingle from my wolf, it traveled all across my body.
MATE!!! My wolf screamed.

I heard a low growl come from behind me.
"Who is this Lunar.." Asked a gruff low voice.
"New British student." She replied.
"Move aside." The boy said. Lunar obediently did as she was told as the boy stepped into the light.

He had jet black hair with a red stripe going down his fringe. His eyes where a piercing brown colour and he wore a blue hoodie. He had black plain jeans and had a big build. He must have been 5,9?

He hovered as he looked at me. His eyes showing true emotions. As i looked at him i felt the tingles all over my body. The boy soon walked away, Without looking back.

Lunar took me to my first class, there wasn't really another word spoken between us, just an awkward silence.

"Hello everyone and welcome back after summer break" The teacher began.
"I would like you all to welcome our new british student, Lyra Callaye."

Everyone clapped as i stood up and sat back down, i felt like i had just collected some sort of reward. After sitting back down i felt more comfortable and Lunar and I chatted all the way through 'Home room'

After that Lunar took me to all her classes, first she had art so we went to the art room. I asked her a few questions about the town we lived in while we walked there.

"Well the towns small but sweet." She. began. "But there is so much more to know about you! where did you move in?" She asked.
"Oh uh, with my grandparents Up Autumn road?" i told her
"Ah, i know it. What house is this?" She replied.
"21" I told her

"Aww cool! i used to help that old couple with their gardening. They really are great people." After a while we reached class. It was a long walk but i sat at my desk, it was next to Lunars.

We where given a piece of blank paper to draw something on for our assessment. We had to draw what we could see around us. Apparently we always had assessments on the first day back from a holiday.

In front of me was a White Lilly that i drew with ease. I usually surprised myself with how good i was.
"Wow that's awesome!" Lunar told me.
"Now Now Lunar, i get that your helping her but i don't want you to be helping with an assessment." The teacher told of Lunar.

"Oh no she wasn't helping me, in fact i'm done." I replied with.
"Me too." Said Lunar, i could tell she wasn't but she was trying to back me up.

"Oh okay then. Well hand in your sheets and then you can talk to her Lunar." The teacher ordered us. I was okay with this but Lunar quickly rushed a few more things onto hers.

We handed in our sheets just as the bell rang.
"Awesome! Break!" Squealed Lunar with excitement. We walked out the class and sat at a table with a few other of Lunars friends.

"This is Jayden." Lunar indicated to a brown haired lad with a white hoodie. He had blue eyes.
"This is River." She showed me a tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes, a lot like me. She wore a red flannel also like me and black jeans.

"This... This is..." She stuttered.

Lunar then indicated to the boy from earlier.

The tingles for stronger and my wolf ran off again, suspectedly to be with whatever kind of werewolf this other boy possessed.

It was all to strange. all to good to be true to just 'Find my mate'