Chapter 14

I went home, tired. Sleep was the only thing on my mind as i walked through the door, all that would enter my mind was how comfy my bed was.

"Hey hun. How was your day?" Mum asked me politely.
"Eh it was okay, i'm very tired though." i replied with a small smile.
"Aw okay, one of your friends came to visit, i told him to leave and i will let you know that he visited." Mum told me as i began my trip up the long winding staircase.

"Oh, can you describe him." I asked as i turned to face my mother again.
"Brown hair-" before she could finish i cut her of.
"Oh that's Jayden, thanks mum." I told her.

I sprinted up the stairs and pulled my phone out of my pocket. and began to text Jayden.
"Hi Jay. You okay?" i asked my friend. I placed my phone on my bedside table.

Before i knew it i was fast a sleep...

Next thing i knew i was awake at the door ringing. I groaned as i picked up my phone to see Jayden's reply.
"Eh nothing just wasn't in, just wanted to let you know i found my mate, she's beautiful." I laughed at his reply. Why couldn't he have just texted me this.

I text him back "Good Good, tell me more tomorrow." I then shut my phone off for the night. I took a look at my watch. 5:43 PM. I went downstairs to find mum and Logan having a chat, i decided to hide behind a support beam in our house and listen to what that where saying.

"So Logan was it? how are you?" My mum asked in her normal happy tone.
"Eh, not to bed how are you Mrs C?" Logan asked politely.
"Good Good, please just call me Lin" mum smiled at him.

Logan began to look awkward so i gave a little chuckle and decided to save him. I walked out from behind my beam and acted all exited to see logan.
"Oh hey logan! i didn't know you where here!" I squealed.
"Well thanks Lin, for the biscuits i mean." Logan said while walking over to me.

We ushered each other up the stairs and when we reached my room we both sighed in relief.
"Lin huh!" i laughed at him. My tiredness had completely left me now my mate was here.

He scratched the back of his neck.
"Don't ask" He sighed. I decided to finally tell him how i felt.
"Logan... Can i just say you have the most beautiful eyes." I told him.

He looked up at me in shock.
"How can someone as beautiful as you, be picked by the gods to be my mate..." He sighed. I squeezed his temples and looked at me.

"Your my mate, and i love you for that but i don't know how i got so god damn lucky." He told me, love and care in his soft gentle voice. He was my mate and he couldn't be more perfect. I was speechless.

He began to walk closer to me.
"If i didn't love you as much as i do at this second i wouldn't have given you that mark. I love you Lyra, and i don't want you to forget that okay?" With that he pressed his perfect lips into mine.

Our lips intertwined into each other as Tilly howled in happiness, she then ran of to be with Logan's wolf. He rubbed my arms as i placed them firmly onto his cheeks. He placed his hands on my sides and our lips never lost connection.

It felt amazing to be under his touch, the love falling of him like free stars. His hair flicked in the way and tickled my nose and all the signs of tingles completely left my body as it became to much.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! LYRA CALLAYE HE BETTER BE YOUR GOD DAMN MATE!" My mother's voice screamed. Me and Logan pulled away fast and ran to different parts of the room.

"He's marked you hasn't he..." My mum said as she placed her face into her hands. She rubbed her face roughly. All i could do was nod and blush bright red.

"I-I can explain Lin!" Logan stuttered.
"No need! i'm overjoyed! You seem like such a nice boy Logan, and i thought she would come home with some evil kid one night." She laughed as i walked closer to Logan.

"Do you love her?" My mother asked.
"More than anything in the world Mrs C!" Logan replied as he berries his face into my hair. I felt my red checks calm down a bit.
"Then take her, complete the mating process." My mum said.

I looked at Logan then mum.
"only if your ready Lyra..." Logan said.
"Wait there's a process?" I asked. before i knew it every one was laughing on the floor. Even me.

I knew the process. But i wasn't ready...