Chapter 11

I woke up next morning to Logan snoring, it was 5:00 and we didn't have school. After the whole ordeal the teachers have given us all a day off.

I climbed out of bed and sneaked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was hoping to go out for a run before day breaks fully.

Seeing as that i was already dressed i just slipped on some running shoes and wrote a note for Logan and my Mum "Went out to let my wolf for a run. Lyra X" I left it on the kitchen counter.

I walked out the house and found Logan looking at me, eyes wide open.
"How did you?" I asked.
"One of the best things of being alpha." He replied. I laughed at him.

He walked next to me toward the forest, he obviously just wanted to see me run. Once we reached the border i checked there was no one around then shifted.

I felt my bones shape into place of a wolf and i sprinted of Logan's Red and Black wolf following close behind.

We stopped running when we got to the place we met and we turned back into our human forms. Logan walked up to me mysteriously and stared into my eyes.

"You have the most beautiful shade of blue eyes i have ever seen..." He sighed. I blushed at this nice comment, the tingles reappeared. I looked at him.
"Your big brown ones show such emotion..." I mumbled while touching the clover on my neck.

His mark tingled a bit as i touched it, obviously something to do with the mate bond, seeing as it was fresh.
"Here i feel like your ready to join the pack..." Logan muttered as he watched my fingers trace his mark.

I sensed love and nerve poor of him like a leaking tap.
"Why are you nervous?" i asked as curiosity getting the better of me.

I traced his face gently with my hand to comfort him.
"I just... don't introduce new people to stuff i care so much about." He replied.
"Oh." i said.
"But it's different when a new person feels like you need to be with them and touch and hug them forever..." He mumbled to finish of.

He shifted before i could see his cheeks go red and his wolf beckoned me toward it. I followed curiously as he was about to show me his pack.

We ran further into the forest until we reached a clearing. There was a small village in view, a few cottages and a few houses. There was a large tall house just in the edge of the clearing. It was more tall than it was wide.

Logan walked up to the front door and walked in after turning a key.
"This is my house." He muttered as he turned back. I turned as well walking in after him. As i walked in there where some stairs going straight up. Behind the staircase was a small kitchen, next to that was a table with 7 chairs.

As we walked around a little more there where piles of old papers and books and a few more things. There was a Cupboard  for storage and one single sofa. It was a sort of dark blue, kinda like Logan's hoodie.

After walking round Logan walked up the first set of stairs. On the first floor there where two different rooms saying 'Ryan' and 'Lunar'.
"May i go in Ryan's room?" i asked my mate.
"Sure go ahead, your his sister after all." Logan egged me on.

I walked inside, it was small and cramped but kinda homely. It had a red bed and a red carpet. There was a small desk in the corner and a flower pot. I walked out wondering how Ryan even lived her for a bit.

Then i remembered, when i was really young he was out a lot, this must have been why. I grabbed a pen that was on the desk and stuffed it into my pocket. i didn't get a chance to inspect it.

I walked out of my brothers old room and we carried on up. We could hear Lunar in her room but we didn't want to disturb her. On the next floor was Jayden and Rivers room, we carried on up not wanting to disturb them.

On the last floor there where 3 rooms. This floor was larger than the others it covered a wider area. There where more blue sofas and the 3 doors to the 3 rooms. One read 'Shades room' another said 'Logan's room' and there was another with no writing on it.

"This one can be your room." Logan indicated to the room with no name.
"really!?" i squealed.
"Yeah, no one ever used it. It has some furniture but you can put a few more things in. It's just a room you can stay in anytime you need." He said.

As i walked up to my new room i noticed on Shades door it said 'Beta'. Shade was obviously second in command.

To my surprise there was a purple bed inside. I jumped into my new bed, i loved the colour purple. As it turned out the whole room was purple. I relished in this.

I loved my new room. and the best part was.

There was access to Logan's room through it....