Chapter 21

Lyras POV ~

I woke up next morning to the birds tweeting. I took a look at the clock and it was 9:43 so i decided to get up. I threw on some simple clothes and walked downstairs leaving Logan to his beauty sleep.

I decided to make him breakfast for when he wakes up, I came back on a Saturday so today was Sunday meaning Logan had me for the day. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the toaster and two peaces of bread

I began to toast the bread and then went over to the fridge. I took out the packet of blueberries and the packet of raspberries. Then i went to collect the marmite from the cupboard. I took it out and placed it upside down on the counter so all the marmite could flow to the bottom.

I grabbed a few berries out of the packets and then the toast popped up. It was a browny bronze sort of colour and i knew this was how Logan liked his toast. I squeezed the marmite onto the toast and spread it across the cooked bread.

I grabbed the pile of berries i had and placed them on the side of the plate. I walked over to where the sink was and grabbed a clover leaf of the plant above the sink. I walked back over to the breakfast that i had made for him and slid the leaf underneath the berries.

I stood back and admired the breakfast i had made for him. Then i took hold of it and placed it on a tray and took it upstairs for him. I shook him gently and handed the tray to him.
"I made you something..." I muttered into his forehead as i kissed it.

"Thank you! it looks delicious but you really didn't have t-" He started before i cut him of.
"It's no big deal! trust me it was fun to make." I replied.

He pulled my head in and kissed my hair.
"Thanks love." He muttered into my hair. He began to eat the breakfast i had made for him so i grabbed my iPad and went downstairs into the living room.

I placed my feet up on the sofa along with the rest of my body and i opened up my iPad. I was just clicking on Facebook when a rock came flying through the window.

I jumped behind the sofa and was about to shift when i looked around the corner but no one was there. I looked at the damage the rock had made just as Logan came flying downstairs.
"What happened!" He barked a little panicked.

"Someone threw a rock through our window..." I explained. Logan picked up the rock and took a look at what it was.
"There is writing on the rock.." He exclaimed as he handed it to me, head in his hands.

He rubbed his face as i read the rock.
'Lyra be at pack house at 1:00 AM Sharp!' The note said.
"Look at the other side.." Logan pointed.

As i red the other side my heart shrivelled and probably popped...
'Bring NO ONE -Daddy ❤️' He had even coloured in the heart!

I sat down at the sofa. What did my dad want! Why did he need me! He hated me, didn't he? Or was this all just a clever trick to get me to do something for him?

So many questions flooded my brain but only one could be answered.
"Logan... What are we going to do.." I sighed into his hair.