Chapter 2

It had been four years since I had to flee narnia and stay with the professor  ,him and miss mecready know who I really am but two others I am the professors grand daughter .

The house was big to to occupy myself I helped to clean and do the Chores ,then I also practiced my archery and fighting in a part of the garden that is cut of from the rest so no one saw me that was my place I could even go in my lioness form ,sometimes I slept under the stares in my lioness form .

The war had started ,so to help out we agreed to hours children from the bombing raids and keep them safe from what I knew they were four siblings named the pevensies , I had got up early like always got changed in some clothes and wen down stares I cooked breakfast for miss mcready and the professor,I didn't need to but wanted two ,I was plight and well raised so I didn't attract any attention to me ,but when I was in the garden I would climbed trees and shoot arrows while diving and running hitting bullseye .

That morning I washed up then when two the stables and prepared the carriage that me and the mecready would pick up the pecensies .

I had the rains of the horse in my hands while Miss mecready kept a look out for the children when we got to the train station there were four children ,they looked at us when I stoped the carriage next two them

" miss mecready "

" I'm afraid so ,haven't you got anything else"

" no it's just us "

I wasn't sure if she was talking about there bags of that there were four of them ether way I put down the rains  and got of , they finished talking and I picked up the bags of a girl younger that me with brown hair she smiled and me and I replayed a small one I put her bad on the back of the carriage .

The older two a boy with blond hair ,and a bit younger girl with long brown wavy hair out there in and I was about to take the bags of a boy around my age when he just did it him self I shrugged it of but as I turned in the corner of my eyes I saw the older boy glaring at the younger one .

When they put there bags on the carnage the older blond bot helped the youngest on and then they all followed I closed the door flap thing to stop then sliding of once we move then I hurriedly got on as an impassioned macready waited I took the rains and asked the siblings

" everyone confutable"
They all shyly nodded  ,I flicked the Raines and made a clicking sound and the horse started for the hours .

" rock can you bring the carriage in while I show the guesses around meat me in at the stares when your finessed "

I nodded a yes and small smile to the four children , lead the horse back and took care of the carriage .

When I was finished I ran back to the house when I got in a lightly joked to the siblings who were listening when we have our meals

" ah rose ,now could you show then upstairs and there rooms. When your finished please make lunch and you will have some time to your self before we eat "

" yes ma'am "

I said with a small curtsy when she left the room I started with the rules

" so in the bourse we have many rules but the once you need to worry about is that you should not touch any of the artefact land not to disturb the professor ,if you need any thing ask me or mis micready "
I said while leading them up the stairs I carried the younger girls bags and the older ones she was older than me but though I would be plight, when I got to the top I put down the bags and said

" so who is who because I only know your last name "

" oh I'm peter "
The older blond boy sian her Alison said that the older sister was Susan the younger brother Edmund and the younger girl was Lucy

" good now I'm rose and this is the girls room"

I pointed two the room to my left

" your room " I spoke two the boys "is this one "
I said pointing at the one next two the girls

" if you need my I'm usually around the horse or in the garden and my room is at the other end of the corroded up the stained to the left "

Then Edmund asked in a rather odd tone

" rose why are you living here "

Peter shoved him and gave a look saying " do t say that "

" it's fine really ,the professor is my grandfather "

" but you act and miss macready treats you like a maid "

" well I've been here a while and to help out I do a lot of work and keep me Busy "

They didn't quit look satisfied of my answer but to stop them from asking Amy more I said

" Amy way I have to go the the kitchen I will be there for about an hour and if you need me after I will be in the garden "
And then went down stairs.

I prepared the food cut up the vegetables and so then cleaned up Miss mecready came in said I was free to go and the continued to make lunch .

I spent my time wisely and walked out the kitchen then the bourse then ran across the large garden  I went to a large oak tree and climbed on lifting myself all the way to the rope most wouldn't be able to climb but I had been climbing this tree for years I was twelve now it had bee four years and I waited every day to go back to narnia .

After a while I went in I was asked to get the children for lunch I went to the girls room first and was about to knock when I hered

" well I think she is a bit odd "
Sounded like Edmond

" well you odd "

" no but I mean with all the work she does and then where are her parents it is just odd like something is going on "

" well we don't know what is going on in roses life  so stop talking about it "

That peter

" but she said she had been here a while "

" Edmond just drop it "
Susan  sounded angry

" I just want to know ,that all "
I opened the door and they looked at me shocked wondering if I herd them or nor

" I would rather not talk about my past ,so if you mind we had lunch "
I said in a more or less coiled tone

" I just wante-"

I cut him of when I looked at him with a stare that sit him right up

All four pevensie followed quietly to the dining room .