Chapter 8

" now what  did you want to ask me "

" um I know the basics of sword fight but Edmond doesn't "

" I'm sure rose will help you there just let her finish with her group "

=======
-----------

I watched the fauns at they duels again they were a bit more sloppy but overall ok

" now everyone that was good but you all have to work on your stamina i will see you tomorrow to training "

I dismissed all and saw my father and went to him

" were you watching me "
I asked with a bit of a cheery voice

" they respect you greatly "
I looked at the troops

" they do but why I mean I am in there eyes a child "

" yes but they can see how you walk with years of sword play in you background ,and the way you hold yourself up only those who truly deserve respect act like one of the troops ,you are Easley approachable on help but you can still make others fear "

I looked at my father ,bye now I was in my lion form and we were on a hill over looking the pevensie they were loughfing and looked happy

" the way you look at everyone not like they are your subjects but like a family I can see it in you eyes that you love your people and would give up your love to save anyone "

" thank you papa "

" you shouldn't I just saying what I can see ,now a older pevensie asked if you would help him an his brother on there sword skills ,if you up two it "

I smiled at him and left to go to then .

-----

When I got the them I was on my human form ,once they saw me they smiled

" hey um peter still up for that lesson "

" what lesson "
Susan asked

" I asked Aslan if someone could help me and ed since we will be going in two a war "

-------

I got Edmond a sword and I lead them to a training area and thought Edmond the basics ,two hours later I let them tack a break ,then showed then harder skills.

On the end I think they could protect them selfs so I called it a day ,and let then be .

------------
======
Third person POV

When the boys came back to join the girls Susan exclaimed

" what did she do two you look like you about to die of exhaustion "
The boys smiled when they drank some water

" well now Edmond can holed a sword so that alone took us a day forth of training "
They Lough when Edmond smirked and the Lough as well

" peter what happened two you I mean a day ago you didn't speak to rose unless she saves someone after witch you have to speak to them but Now you speak of you like a goddess"

All the sob longs agreed

" well I spoke to Aslan earlier,and just watch her for a second "
They all tuned to see rose talking with a centure with a smile on her face then move to some fauns

They all look back with a confused face

" I gone see what is so special about her "
Said Edmond

" well if you had seen her earlier she could command a troop in training and all the fauns respected her even if they were only half her age ,then Aslan tells me that when she was eight she could have take down any one in his army "

He crept telling them of what Aslan had tolled them and at the end and the pevensie thought highly of rose "

-----------
======

Roses POV

After talking with some centaurs and fauns and talking animals ,I joint my father in my lion form.

We watched everyone in a comfortable silence ,when it got a little more dark the fauns set up a fire in the middle of camp and were having a celebration like they always did in summer the fauns dances around the fire then pitchers joined  me and my father watched everyone ,I didn't want to dance as I was not the type of person but I loved to watch them ,I saw the pevensie join in and Susan and Lucy were Lough and dancing and the boys watched as well .