Chapter 13

That day I we won a battle that ended the war .

After my coming back from the death as Lucy said ,me my father and Lucy all healed and helped the injured.

We helped many but had to bury many as well all warriors will be remembered to have died to help the younger
Generations have a better life.

The rest of our army all left the battle field and set up to travel to cair parevel ,home to the four thrones where me and my father will crown the future to be kings peter and Edmond and queens Susan and Lucy .

My father and I lead everyone a bit behind were the pevensie and then the army .

The space between my father and me to the rest of our people allowed us to talke  .

" your going to leave after the Coronation aren't you "

" yes "

" when will you be back"

" only time will tell but what you have to remember is that the pevensie aren't your whole world and nor is narnia to them"

---------

At cair parevel the pevensie were brought to there rooms ,I helped bring the horses to the stables and fed and brushed them .

By the time I made my way back to the castle it was to late to do anything else so I went to my room .

Tacking of my armer and weapons and falling asleep .

----------

The next morning I got up quite early and changed in to some clothes that would allow me to fight .

With my sword bow arrows quiver and dagger and ran past some fauns to tell the pevensie I had gone out early.
I ran down to the shooting range and und that I was the only one there witch is how I liked it .

Shooting all my arrows they all hit the bullseye .

After collecting my arrows I I was about to shoot again when I heard someone coming up
" looks like we both had the same idea "

I said and from the corner came Susan

" guess so "
I shot another arrow

" you exited about the coronation this afternoon "

" I don't know "
She sot and arrow and it hit the furthest pilot away from the bullseye

" up ok you are really stressed , come talk to me "

I sat down on a large bolder and Susan came next to me

" so what worries do you have "

" well narnia is big how are we supposed to keep peace "

" there are four of you remember and my farther will stop bye when you are in trouble and I will be most of the time "

" what do you mean "

" well me and my father have other responsibilities my most important on is to look after the kings and queens of narnia but I still have to go to different worlds  ,don't worry il still be here for quite some time "

----------
I was next to my father in front of the main hall waiting for Susan and Lucy Edmond and peter are already here ,dressed in fancy robes and the girls in dresses we entered the hall I was in my lion form as it is my true form .

Entering the room I saw all narnians and some horns sounded .

Me and my father sided but side went up a couple of steps the pevensie went all the way up to there thrones .

"To the glistering eastern seas I give you queen Lucy the valiant "I spoke while mr tummnus a faun with green scarf placed a silver vine crown on her head

" The great western wood I give you king Edmond the just "my fathers strong voice spoke he resolved a silver crown

"Radiant southern sun I give you queen Susan the gental " I said while Susan revived a crown similar to Lucy's just in gold

" And Clear northern sky I give you king peter the magnificent " my fathers voice rose with pride peter revived a good crown

" once a king or queen of narnia always a king or queen " I spoke them my father continued
"  at your wisdom grace us until the starts rain down from the heavens "

" long live king Edmond ,long live king peter ,long live queen Susan ,long live queen Lucy "

All those that were in the hall cheered .