Chapter 5

Lucy was still on my back and I'm still in my lion form ,I don't know why but peter seemed a bit distant from me like that he thinks that I can't handle my self Because I look so young even in my lion form I'm still growing but what I see when I look at him is that he doesn't trust me

I hope that changes when we get to my fathers camp .

We get to a frozen waterfall ,but it was melting quickly .

" we need to cross now "I said while transforming in to my human form .

" don't beavers build dames "Lucy said while holding peters hand

" we aren't that quick dear" exclaimed mr beaver

After lots of arguing between peter and Susan we climbed down the small cliff .

We heard howls in the distance with I recognised as the white witches police .

I got to the bottom first ,and stepped on two the ice as it cracked I tried again a bit over but it still was cracking meaning I put any more weight on and it will break .

But now peter had joined me

" many I'll go" said mr beaver stepping forward in to the ice

" you've been sneaking second helpings "

" well you never now when your last meal is especially with you cooking"
All cracked a smile by that comment ,except me as I heard the wolfs howls much closer.

We were all nearly half way when Lucy spotted the wolves above I sped up a bit.

But Morgrim was standing in front of us growling,I a eyes blink I drew my sword pointing it at him .

There were wolfs behind us but couldn't reach us because the ice had already melted .

Peter had also drawn his sword but mr beaver got caught bye a wolf and was held down .

Morgrim was trying to get peter to drop his sword ,and the beaver was telling him to kill the wolf then Susan is telling peter that many they would listen as he mentioned Edmond and Lucy was screaming when the water fall was about to fall .

Peter thinking of the only option he plunged his sword in the ice and tolled his sisters to
" hold on "

I was too far so I dived head first in the water followed by the beavers .

Underwater I saw the a huge wave came down and the siblings holding on to the sword I swim up to get a breath of air ,and dive down knowing I can't stay up with all the waves .

I see Lucy slipping out of peters arm and plunge in the water an able to swim to the top,I swim under her and put my hands around her and push her up to the water .

After a struggle of getting both of us up and out of the water on the bank I push Lucy up before me and then heave myself up after he .

Lucy coughs and spites out any water she swallowed .

I'm fine since I have held my breath longer .

Before I can even stand up Lucy has thrown herself at me in a huge
" thank you rose thank you"

I pat her back

" it's fine "

I help her up and we walk towards the shouting of Lucy's name by peter and Susan and mine from the beavers .

We come round the corner
" has anyone seen my coat "

Lucy said shivering .

I watch peter and Susan huge Lucy and ask her if she is alright ,I turn to the beavers about to talk to them when they look at me then back at peter wanting me to look at him .

I turn my head and am surprised when I get tackled bye both Susan and peter .

" thank you rose "

" it's fine really "

Then I sense something warm behind me I turn and see on the once covered in snow trees to one that is blossoming.

Author here

So I want to apologies for not writing in a while but we are on the process of moving so I haven't had any time .

I also want to say that rose does have magic ,I'm not sure what magic yet but it is like aslan she powers and a couple more that I will add soon just wanted to say thing since I'm not sure if I had said that yet .

And please do comment on what you think on my story would love to here you opinion