I'll find you - Lexa

I lied down on the bed we slept once, remembering all those nights, all those cuddles, all the kisses we shared, before you left my side.
The things like this, Lexa aka the last heda died three years ago.
She was my girlfriend, my everything and everyone was jealous of that, The trikru have a lot of enemies even our own people.
We were making plans with the skaikru, we wanted to stick together and fight for the world that is our, but then they weren't 100% honest with Lexa and after we almost lost the half of our people because of them we went back to the polis, devasted, she was just coming back to her tent after a meeting about the skaikru and someone shot her and we just lost her. I lost her. I am the one that is destroyed every day and every month and every year, i cant handle this anymore.

"Y/n the heda wants to see you" Titus said knocking on my tent.

"Yeah... i'll be there" I sighed and got up, walking like i was dead and i am.

We never find the one who shot her, but i'm sure it's in between our people.

"Y/N, i really like to see you here" Ontari said, yeah the heda is her, i don't know how but she won and i couldn't do anything.

"I wish i could say the same" She laughed sarcastically.

"Oh come on pretty, when will you forget about the bitch" She said and my blood was getting hot.

"Shut up, don't you dare on call her like that again" i said touching my jacket, yep i saved the flame, i take lexa with me to everywhere.

"What do you have in there sweetie?" she asked and i avoided her look.

"Nothing you care about" I said and started to walk to the exit but she grabbed my waist pulling me close to her.

"You will be my wife now, you want it or not, lexa can't do something now" She spat in mg face and i pushed her away.

"You are disgusting and dream about it, i'll never be yours" She took her gun and pointed at me.

"You sure baby?" she asked and i bit my lip, i was scared.

"Kill me, go on, i'll be with her forever" I said and she laughed.

"You wish honey, that's never gonna happen, LEAVE" She spat and i walked through the door, gosh that was horrible, my heart is almost going out my chest.

"Take this, you'll be with her" Someone gave me a chip, i looked up but then the guy left.

Why? i mean this looks like the flame of the commanders, what happen if...
I thought about it and took the chip the mystery guy gave me, it started to feel dizzy and blur, after that it went black.

When i woke up i was like in a city, full of people, i've never saw before, it was amazing, but that seems like no one can see me.
I walked and walked, i saw symbols in everywhere and this is starting to be creepy as fuck.

"Y/N" Someone called my name and no somebody, Her.

"Lexa?" i said looking up and seeing her beautiful face again, she smiled and i ran to hug her, it was real, she was there.

"Babe how did you get here?" She asked me touching my face and kissing me all over it.

"i don't know, someone gave me a kind of flame i don't know and i told me "take it" as i did and then i woke up here, i don't know" I said smiling because i am with her again.

"Babe oh my god that doesn't matter i'm with you again, but this place isn't safe... we have to fight" Lexa said and i looked at her weirdly.

"Fight? why?"

"Because no one can see you but they can" she said and walked i followed her.

"Who are they?" she kept in silence but looked at me in the eyes and finally pressed her lips into mines, we kissed so slow and finally after a while.

"I love you y/n, don't forget that" She said and walked away.

"Lexa? where are you going?" I asked and felt my body heavy i don't know what's happening.

"Bye love, mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim" She whispered.

"Why? no! lexa!" Everything went black.

"CLARKE! she is awake" I listened to Octavia saying to clarke, where am i?

"Oh god y/n, you are back, hey, how are you feeling?"

"Where's lexa?" i asked standing up.

"Hey hey easy there" bellamy took my waist and put me in the bed.

"I need to see lexa, where is she" i said crying, what happened?

"Baby... lexa is dead" Clarke said.

"No, no i was there with her"

"No... you were with her spirit, you were in the city of lights, but we removed that stupid thing-"

"WHY CLARKE WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH, WHY? I GOT IT YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HER BUT NOW IT WAS AN US WITH HER YOU WERE NOTHING TO HER ANYMORE WHY DONT YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" I said getting up faster and running away.

"Wait Y/N!!" i listened octavia calling but i ignored.

I'll find you lexa, we will meet again.