Hospital Fun - Alicia Clark pt II

The past few days have been so boring at the hospital and I'm finally allowed to be out, tomorrow. I'm so happy now except because I haven't seen Alicia since that day... She never came back, I'm so stupid.
I kinda regret what I said, I should've said something else, not just "I don't know what to say" Ugh sometimes I really mess things up but that's why I cant even let her to be into me and I can't let myself be into her either, that would be ruin her life.

I sighed as the nurse came back in the room, she smiled toothily, I hated her tho and Vanessa, they are not Alicia. They don't care how I am they just care to check on my vitals and that's it. They don't see the emotional part and that's what I miss about Alicia, because she showed she cared, because for just once, someone really showed me interested.

"Here's your medication, you will be free of us tomorrow Y/N, aren't you happy?" I nodded not really giving her attention, I grabbed the pill and put it into my mouth.
She handed me a cup of water and I swallowed the water with the pill.

"Thanks"

"I'll be here in thirty minutes to check on your pressure and you know the routine, be careful" She said smiling and walking away.

I sighed and made myself comfortable in the bed again. I pressed play to the tv and started watching another show from netflix until I fell asleep.

I don't know how much did I sleep but I suddenly felt someone shaking my body softly. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hi Y/N"

"Oh hi" I said lazily.

"I'm gonna check on your vitals" I nodded. This nurse is worse than the other, she just stay there taking notes and she barely speaks.

She suddenly took all the machines off of me and walked away. Great I can go back to sleep again.

Once I closed my eyes I felt someone again shaking my body, I groaned and woke up again.

"Would you all leave me alo—" I stopped myself as I saw there was no the others nurses actually.

"Hi"

"Alicia? where have you been?" I asked, she sighed shyly.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, I haven't been here so much but I asked for you today and they told me you're leaving tomorrow, that's amazing, i'm so happy you're over that" She smiled, finally a real smile.

She sat in my bed. "Yeah... that doesn't mean I won't do shit again, I already told you i'm already fucked up and broken and nobody's gonna fix me at this point and I don't want people to do it, I don't want to ruin their lives" I said, she sighed.

"I was helping people like you in the border, there are many teens like you, so lost and desperately looking for affection and a place where they can feel themselves and be happy again, they all in fact will find it but they need patience as you need" She said.

"I don't need—"

Suddenly I was cut off for her lips pressed against mine, it surprised me a lot at first, I didn't know how to react but when she was about to pull away I cupped her face and deepened the kiss. She sighed and we both met it out a smile in between the kiss, she's right I might be needing some affection.

Once we pulled away, I swallowed and looked at her.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have done that but you're so stubborn Y/N, I don't want anything happens to you, I feel the need to protect you, I really never met someone like you, I know deep inside you're passionate about the things you love it's just you lost the flame, you need to come back and turn it on, I want to be the fire you need, you know the person who can light up your day" 

"You are" I said, I was convinced she has done something to me because since she was at the hospital taking care of me, that made me feel safe, that made me feel less shitty and with hope, she really brings back the best things of me, I wanna go back to do the things I loved in the beginning; like paint, draw, sing, dance, just enjoying the life.

"I'm glad I can be" She smiled.

"What do you say if we move in together tomorrow when i'm out of here, we go far away from here" I said and her eyes widened.

"What?" She asked surprised. "Y/N... I— I cant let everyone here... my mother, my brother and my stepfather... my stepbrother like I don't like them too much but still they are my family" Alicia said.

I sighed. "Please come with me" I begged as I grabbed her hand, she debated with herself a while, she bit her lip, she rolled her eyes, she looked around as she thought.

"I don't know" She started.

"Please Alicia... you changed my life since I entered this hospital, you made me feel less shitty and lonely, you gave me the appreciation i needed, you said it, you were allowed to save me, to fix me, to make me feel complete and that ended up being true, you know I didn't think the hospital will have something good on me but it did. You" I spoke, she chuckled.

"Hospitals aren't suppose to be fun Y/N, but we make the best to give our patients the best. Always" She said.

"No, you do it, because the others are so bitter" I said, she smiled.

"That's because you're you, I'm not this way with everyone, maybe yes i'm smiley and I care but not as I care for you, you're different and I really wanna be with you, I want to fix you"

"Then come with me" Her smile faded away, she looked through the window.

"Fine, tomorrow you and me, away from here, we're not looking back" I smiled and she hugged me.

"Bring your family... I won't ever make you leave them, they need you as well and well i'm happy to meet new people so please bring them but let's get out of this place" She smiled widely.

"I like that idea, I'll tell them today" Alicia pulled me into a soft and lovely kiss.

After that day my life never was the same, It changed for the better and Alicia made a big part of it, I met her family the day after, everyone knew about me, they were so nice all the time and we finally ran away from that place, maybe the world isn't safe anymore anywhere but if i'm with Alicia i will always feel safe and complete.