Weakness - Lexa

it's kind of clexa/you

» » »

Y/N walked in the polis with nothing but anger, she knows Clarke just came here to fuck Lexa and not to actually make a fucking deal to save her people. She's so fucking selfish that she just care for her own pleasure and security.
She walked in the hallway that guide you to Lexa's tent and as usual weird noises came from inside.

"you can't walk here" Y/N heard titus but she ignored him.

"Move, you don't know about keeping someone safe, now shall we stop this conversation so i can do my job here?" Titus gulped and just rolled his eyes. Y/N opened the door and saw the two girls in the bed. Naked.

"Y/N! What the fuck are you doing here?" Clarke said, Y/N scoffed.

"You dare to ask me that? how dare you? You were supposed to be here to help our people, not to fuck the drama queen who is going to help us" Y/N said angrily.

"Y/N if i may—"

"You can't, shut up Lexa, considering you're too naive to realize she doesn't even like you and she just fuck you to get arrangements with you, you don't have a word here" Lexa's eyes widened.

"Y/N!! Can we talk outside please?" Clarke said, she started getting dressed.

"Oh why? you don't want her to listen how selfish you are? oh well who cares she's as selfish as you are! that's why you both fuck each other senseless, like fucking animal!" Clarke stood up and slapped her in the cheek.

"You going to stop yelling at me like that" Clarke said and grabbed her arm walking her outside until she felt Lexa's arm in her hand.

"You aren't taking her anywhere until i hear what's going on, Clarke, now i'll ask nicely for you to release her" Lexa said, Clarke pursed her lips and just rolled her eyes as she let her go.

"Love is weakness Heda, you must know that, wasn't Costia as selfish as Clark? wasn't she supposed to protect you but when she could she ran away with other?" Lexa's fits clanched.

"You don't know what are you talking about" Lexa said.

"Oh i know it very well, wasn't Costia leaving with Anya when you send titus to kidnap her? and that's why she got killed by the ice nation? Because Titus was hidden, he left her die and you did absolutely nothing about that, shall i continue?"

"No!" Lexa's eyes watered, it's been a long time she heard the real story, she hides it all the time. From her and from everyone.

"Selfish loves selfish" Y/N spat.

"Shut up!" Lexa spoke.

"Jesus i cant deal with this shit and less now, we need to do something for our people!" Clarke said grabbing Y/N's hand.

"No! Wow now you wanna do something? when seconds ago you were fucking your egyptian goddess, weren't you?" Clarke bit her lip.

"Stop this now"

"Why? now you care for your people? but when Maya was killed you didn't care how Jasper was right? YOU JUST CARED FOR YOUR NEEDS! that you run to Lexa's arms when you know i was—"

She paused, Lexa looked at her concerned. "What?"

"Say it, come on, say your biggest weakness" Clarke challenged her.

"I don't have to continue this, i came here to tell you how selfish you are for—"

"Say it Y/N! Say it louder, you're angry with me, not because i let people die, it's because i get to fuck her and you don't! And that's because you're so in love with Lexa! Remember sweetie? love is WEAKNESS" Clarke yelled, Y/N pursed her lips and just looked down.

"Is that truth?" Lexa finally spoke, Y/N wasn't able to look at her at this time.

"Come on, tell her"

"Shut up Clarke" Y/N started walking but she felt a hand in her arm.

"You ain't leaving until i heard this" Lexa said, she looked to titus and he grabbed Clarke out of the room.

"I'm not going to speak, if you want to hear shit, talk to Clarke, i'm leaving"

"No! you came here for a reason now tell me"

"Love is a fucking weakness i can't, you can't and my feelings will never be returned"

"How do you know?" Y/N looked at Lexa incredulous.

"I just know it, just leave it, my people is more important" Y/N said, she walked to the door but felt someone pushing her to the door and roughly she felt some pair of lips pressed to hers.

She was shock but reacted and pushed Lexa away.

"Don't ever do that again!" She yelled and walked out of her tent.