Im Cute?

Hello my lovely readers sorry I haven't updated in a while it was my birthday on Thursday so yea sorry..... Enjoy💕

Chapter 9

I'm Cute?

I stood up and waited for him to speak. "Y-you have to leave." and that's where it all went down. I was scared and worried of what might happen. I knew why I had to leave, I knew why. Eric, my step dad. I haven't been going to work in a long time,maybe cuz I don't like my job, and he got mad and now he's gonna take me away. Oh no I don't want to leave.

I could feel tears in my eyes, and I just froze, now the tears were going down my face. I was so scared I was shaking. what am I suppose to do? I can't just tell him no, I don't want to go with him, I mean he will just beat me up. This was the end, end of my whole life. Once, and I mean once you don't listen to Eric, your dead. He killed already 12 girls strippers because they didn't listen to Eric, and I was prob gonna b one of those girls next.

So I just stood there froze, crying my eyes out, kind of. "Leah, calm down, come here sweetie." I hear Harry say. He started to come closer and I watched him. "Leah, come here." I tried to move but couldn't. He came and hugged me and I hugged back and cried my eyes out. Awe this boy I swear is amazing. I released "Harry, I can't go, Eric is gonna find me and kill me like the other 12 girls he killed! I can't be one of those! What-" He put his hand up. That was kind of rude. "Leah, your not gonna get killed, I'm gonna help you, your gonna stay at my place ok? He won't be able to get you at my place I promise," I just nodded my head a little bit, he hugged me again to make me feel better.

He kissed my head over and over again, I kissed his chest over and over again, it was still early so we had all day to do what ever. I looked up at him, "Harry," he looked down at me "yes Leah?" "Why do you care so much about me?" He smiled at me, his dimples showing how cute he is. "Because Leah, you deserve more then what you have, you get treated like shit, and you don't need that. And your cute."

Now I know I blushed there, I'm cute, for real? I mean I know I am a stripper but cute? "Im cute?" I asked him and smiled at him, still hugging him. He hugged me nice and tight so I couldn't leave his arms. "Yes you are cute Leah, and not just because your a stripper ok?' I nodded my head and we released. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. I was still worried of about the whole Eric thing, but Harry said he will take care of it.

So I suppose I'll let him take care of it. "Go pack," Harry said, I looked at him. "Your moving in my home remember? So go pack little butt." I giggled and got up. He followed me as we went up. "Hey what happened about Sara?" he didn't answer for a while, so I stopped on the stairs and he ran into me. I turned around and faced him. "I asked you a question?" I tapped his nose. He smiled. "She went to stay at me house."

I raised my eye brows. "What?! Then I'm not staying at your house." I said and tried to walk down the stairs but he put me on his shoulders and brought me back up stairs. He set me down on y bed and I crossed my arms. "No Harry, I'm not staying at your house if she's there." He crossed his arms. "What, why not?" "Cuz, she's rude and a bitch. That's the whole reason I kicked her out." I stood up and looked at Harry.

"Leah, she's not staying for ever, just tonight an she's leaving ok?" I still didn't like this, I didn't want to be in the same house as that bitch, not even the same state I can't stand her at all. She was rude and mean, how can Harry not see that, maybe cuz he dated her before but still. "Ok, fine I suppose." I rolled my eyes and got out my suit case. I started to pack my shirts and cloths.

"Can I help?" Harry asked his eye brows raised. I thought for a second, "yes, I want you to pack all my stripper cloths please." he smiled with his dimples showing. I pointed to my closet with all my outfits in there and he walked over there. He started to look at all of them, instead of packing them. "Harry, you know you h e to pack them right?" He looked at me. "Yes I know that, there just so cute."