Nice To Meet You?

Chapter 34

Nice To Meet You?

______________

It's been a week, me an Harry are good, Gemma is so sweet, work can't get any worse so that's about it. Today I get to meet Harrys mum an Gemma is leaving to stay with her mum. I just got out of the shower, wrapped the fluffy towel around my body an got out. Gemma left already to Harry's mum house so I'll see her there later. We've actually became really good friends, I think Harry was getting jealous because I wasn't spending a lot of time with him, more with Gemma.

I look in my closet to see what's nice to wear there. "Haz!" I yell. I see him walk out with a towel around his lower half, I chuckle. "What should I wear?"

"It's not church, it shouldn't be that hard," he looks in the closet with me picking out a white blouse an grey leggings with my grey toms. "Here, wear this, the leggings will show off your ass more," he says walking out, I feel my cheeks get hot. I throw it on an go back in the bathroom Harry getting dressed as well. I brush my hair an blow dry it.

"French braid my hair please?" I ask an he dose. "Where did you learn to French braid?" I ask.

"Gemma, growing up like I said we didn't have out parents like we needed an Gemma always wanted her hair done, so I learned.." he trails off.

"Can you do anything else with hair?"

"Umm, I don't know." I smile, he's so cute I'm happy he's all mine. Once he's done I get out of the bathroom an apply my makeup. Thick line of eyeliner, mascara, BB cream, blush, Chapstick, a little perfume, an lotion.

Harry walks out an admire his outfit. Black skinny jeans with his black top, his green beanie covering his hair. "You look sexy," I didn't realize I said that aloud.

He chuckles, an I blush "thanks babe," he comes to me wrapping his arms around my waist an kissing my face. "Ready?" I nod an he sighs.

"Come on Harry, it can't be that bad," I rub his back. He ignores me an walks out. I grab my phone an follow. We hop in the car an drive off. It's silent but the faint sound of the music. "Harry," he looks at me quick. "Why do you hate her so much?" I say calmly.

"Leah..." he trails off. "She was a shitty mother an still is." he spats. "You I haven't heard from her since I was 15? I moved out at age 15 I couldn't take her shit anymore." I see tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I put my head down. He rubs my thigh an I grab his hand giving it a couple squeezes. We arrive an the house is a little nice house. We get out an walk up to the steps. Harry knocks an we wait. Gemma opens the door an smiles. Harry walks right in an I follow.

"I'm surprised he even came," Gemma whispers in my ear an I just nod.

"Harry!" I hear a lady say running up to Harry an hugging him, Harry tenses an doesn't hug back. "Harry," she looks at him an he walks away sitting on the couch. "Oh! You must be Leah! Gemma told me so much about you!" she runs up to me an hugs me.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Styles," I say hugging her back.

"Call me Anne sweetie! Make yourself at home." I not an walk over to Harry an sit next to him, followed by Gemma sitting on another couch an Anne sitting on a chair. Shes so pretty, her black flowing hair an her eyes an dimples. The house is cute, pictures an quotes everywhere, makes you feel like your at your home. Nice an cozy.

"So Harry, how have you been?" Anne asks her son.

"Better then when I was with you." Ouch, Harry is being really rude. I squeeze his hand for him to stop.