- 2

Mei Xiu's POV

Who could it be?

I accepted the call and put my phone on my ear. " Who is this? " Why must I am the one who starts? " This is Taeil , thank you again Mei Xiu, right? " I forgot that I gave his number to him ! Stupid me.

" Yeap, you're welcome. It's just a small matter " I told him, and we say goodbye before hanging up. Again, let's start our tour.

" WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE LIKE WE USE TO~~ DO " Yes, I'm singing.

I was startled when someone hold my shoulder when I was walking. " What the f- Taeil? " Yeah, it's not a typo. It's him again. I almost cursed. " The members wanted to see you. "  Wait what? The members? Me? Heol.

We walked to his dorm and I was surprised to see so many people in there. How can they all fit in the small dorm? I bowed to them before sitting at the empty space, next to Haechan.

OMAIGAD SITTING NEXT TO HAECHAN IS KILLING ME. I'M DYING.

I was waiting someone to talk but it was just a long silence. But the creepy thing is, all of them are staring to me. Wtf? " Is that the reason I'm here? " I asked, scratching my neck. " Are you just going to stare at me? "

I am just too shy! Everyone else would had melted away if they are in my place. I mean, more than 10 handsome people are staring at you. And you're just a normal person who was stared by singers.

" We just wanted to know you more! " Haechan spoke. " You could just ask Jaemin or Renjun " I said, finding reasons to escape. But they still wanted me to stay. Fine then, some introduction time.

" I'm Han Mei Xiu, the little sister to Han Qi Lu the trainee. I'm still 14 so I'm dumb. As you can see, I'm a girl. In conclusion, I'm a potato girl . And I'm bestfriends with Jaemin and Renjun. "

Everyone nodded and I sat back on my place. What wrong with today? I regretted that I went to a tour. But it was nice to meet my biases when you don't expect to meet them. It feels like a birthday present.

Nah, kidding!

I looked at the clock, 1.10 PM . " I think I need to go now. I need to do my homework. " I excused myself and went back to my dorm. I'm ready to do it.

Walking back to my dorm wasn't that long. I unlocked the door, went to my room and...

" OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I MET MY BIAS, MY NCTS OMG " Even though I live here for maybe 3 years? But this is the very first time NCT members wanted to know about me. I'm in cloud nine ~

My first homework is, Korean. I just need to answer a few questions. Well, it's vocabulary. Why is it all about food?! Every food in the question makes me hungry!

• Avocado - 아보카도

• Sweets - 사탕

• Coffee - 커피

• Crab - 게

• Custard - 커스터드

• Fish cake - 오뎅

• Grapes - 포도

• Hamburger - 햄버거

• Ice cream - 아이스크림

• Omelet - 오몰렛

( ps // adding some new vocabularies won't hurt you! <3 ) ( kill the author pls )

Yeah first homework done ! I looked inside my bag, looking for more homeworks. But there's none. So what should I do now? I looked at my phone to see so many notifications.

" 1023 messages from THE NCT CHATROOM "

But I'm not NCT! How can I ended up joining there? I tried to read one by one but everything is just nonsense. Very nonsense. That made me lazy to read. What are they talking about until they chatted 1000+ messages? My mind is bursting. They stopped chatting so I decided to asked them.

h.mxiu :
er hello? what I'm doing here? In NCT's Chatroom?

tyty :
hello ~~ welcome to the chatroom Mei Xiu!

h.mxiu :
idc about that but at least tell me why I'm here?
I'm not a member of NCT.

nanajaemin :
yah @h.mxiu atleast you can talk to your favourite band !

Daaaaaaaamn. Why does he need to leak it ? Now they will tease me to death. Just wait Na Jaemin. I'll do some revenge. AAAA WHYYYYY