- 7

~ the next day ~

Taeil's POV

" Yeah, the MV is finally released and I finally had some time with that kiddo. " I mumbled, walking to the living room from my room. I yawned, it's only 8 AM. I dialed Mei Xiu's number, but no one's picking it up.

I sighed and fold my legs up, with Jaehyun and Taeyong sitting beside me. " Any plans? " Taeyong asked, and I nodded slowly. " I'll just visit my kiddo. " I exclaimed and Jaehyun nodded. " You SHOULD see her hyung, you didn't even get a chance to talk to her for the past 2 months. "

~ time skip ~

I walked to Mei Xiu's dorm, walking step by step. I grinned by myself, it's been a while since I last saw her. I just don't know why, but she keeps reminding me of my cousin. Their attitude, their habit, the way they talk, everything is the same.

I knocked at the door, and Qi Lu pops out. " Hyung. " Qi Lu mumbled, and I furrowed my eyebrows. " What's with the mumbling? " I faked a laugh, even though I knew the situation shouldn't be laughed at. " Come in hyung. " And with that, I stepped inside the dorm. It's quite, em messy but still okay.

I sat on the couch next to Qi Lu, scanning the dorm. I saw a huge teddy bear, but it's covered with red stains, which I assumed it's blood. " What's wrong with the teddy bear ? I mean why is it covered with bloods? "

Qi Lu sighed, looking down. " It is actually for you. But something shocking happened to it. Wait here hyung, I'll just grab something from my room. "  He excused himself, walking to his room. I stared at the teddy bear, thinking.

Where's kiddo?

" Hyung, please give this to the members. Mei Xiu brought them for you guys. Anyways, congratulations on your comeback hyung. " Qi Lu said, flashing a smile. I nodded, thanking him.

" Why wouldn't Mei Xiu give it to me by herself? Where is she actually? It's been more than two months since I last saw her and I wanted to take her out today. " I told Qi Lu, and he keeps being silent before breathing out.

" She lost her memories hyung. It's been a week since she was placed in the hospital. " My eyes widened, processing the words that he said. " She was on her way back to the dorm with the teddy bear which she brought special for you, and the phone cases. I was told that a driver was driving towards her when she was perfectly walking on the sidewalk, and she ran to the middle of the road. A car suddenly came from her right, and the things she brought flew to the sky. She did walked to the teddy bear, but she passed out, landing on the teddy bear. That's why the teddy bear is now coated with bloods. "

" When the hospital called me, they said that her memory was lost and she didn't even remembered me. But she remembered the day when she brought you the teddy bear. She just couldn't remember for who she brought it. "

I gasped, holding back my precious tears. I'm glad she didn't die. Memory lost is acceptable, even though it hurts a lot.

Mei Xiu's POV

" I'm glad that only her memories were lost. Atleast we didn't lose her as well. "

" Yeah me too "

Memory lost?

Where am I? Who am I? What day is today? Who are these humans? I mean, there are four boys in here. What language do I speak? Heh, let's just talk freely.

I stood up properly, with a little help from a Chinese guy. " Thanks "

" Who are you? Why am I here? " I spoke up, speaking in a not recognizable language. " Eh? You're speaking Korean? " The guy in his blonde hair's eyes widened. " Maybe? "

" I'm Jaemin, your best friend! " Kyaaaaaaaa. His smile is charming omg omg omg.

My best friend ?

" I'm Renjun, also your best friend. " Oh my life. He's also a very charming boy.

Another best friend?

" I'm Qi Lu, your brother. " He's the one who helped me earlier.

So I had a brother?

There's a person left. The blonde hair guy.

I looked at his angelic face, it's the face that appeared in my dream last night.

~ ~

" You should start call me oppa as my reward "

You got to be kidding me "

" I'm not "

" I would rather call you ahjussi "

" Such kiddo "

~ ~

Who is he anyway?

" I'm Taeil, the one who will be helping you to gain your memories back. "

" Hyung! Everyone is helping her " The boy with the charming smile, or I think his name is Jaemin, exclaimed and the Taeil guy sighed.

I looked at a pair of warm hands which suddenly held my small hands. I looked at the person, it's the Taeil guy.

He smiled, making me to show my smile as well.

" So, from where should we start? "

I asked, feeling excited. But then, I feel like I am dying. I gasped for air, and everyone else is panicking.

Why do I feel like this?

" Yah you're okay?! "

" I don't- "

My back hit the bed and everything went black.